Hi I'm new and I love Vipers, and this forum

HighlyFanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi I\'m new and I love Vipers, and this forum

hey everyone, im Tony. i spend way too much time on this forum, i think its hurting my grades at school, lol. ive never posted cuz i dont own a Viper...yet, but the posts here are much better than studying pharmacology :eek:

NEWAYS, i think a Viper is beyond my means right now! i started investing and even though im a youngin (21), i can say im halfway there... but have a long way to go... :)

Im scared i'll never be able to find a decent mileage viper (less than 15,000 clicks) when i have the funds to buy a viper in about 3-4 years, or there wont be any left :(

Tony

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Hi I\'m new and I love Vipers, and this forum

Hi there!

If you are half way there now - once you finish your studies and get regular good paying work - it'll come quick. Sounds like you are good with your money.

Enjoy the forum - it's a great community here.

OP
OP
H

HighlyFanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hey torquemonster, im not so sure about gettin a job right away. Im thinking of going to optometry school this fall :laugh: ...another 4 years, and 100K of debt :(

hopefully, if Gen II vipers stay around 40-50K and dont appreciate a whole lot, then things may work out.

as for the $$ part ...all i can say is investing in Nanotech is treating me very, very generously. :usa:

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yeah...I'd hate to see gen 2's appreciate...........Good luck.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Studying pharmacology? There several pharmacist and doctor Viper owners on this board, so it sounds like your headed into the right profession. Good luck Tony.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome!!! If you're "halfway there"...that's all the down payment you need. Jump on in..the water's FINE!! :headbang:

TheEngineer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Tony

Another one here trying to get a Viper, but i'm 18 (19, as of Dec. 31). Pharmacists can make som AMAZING money. A family friend is the pharamcist at Shoppers Drug Mart (I don't know if you guys got this in the US) and is making easily over $100 K per year. But he's gone through graduate school and all those business.

I'm still 1st year Engineering, hoping to survive these 5 years. After, I'm thinking of going for an MBA. Yeah, well good luck with the Viper.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Start selling drugs. Or be a ****. Or start sending spam. Or become a televangelist. That way, you can get a Viper next week!

OP
OP
H

HighlyFanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

cool! yea there are lots of pharmacists on the board i remember reading a post about it before... i have friends that are pharmacists and their doin great, but dont love cars as much as me haha.

anyways, pharmacology is a bit different than pharmacy in that we dont dispense drugs. We go through with the actual pharmacology, R&D, clinical trials, and market them (as reps if we want)...and make drugs like ****** so that pharmacists can deal em ;)

But im thinking of going to optometry school, i wanna be an eye doc; pharmacology is somethin i can fall back on :laugh:

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HighlyFanatic:

There will be plenty of vipers with less than 15,000 on the odometer for years to come (IMHO). Plenty of garage queens that may get driven a couple thousand miles per year or less. Stay in school and get that degree and keep your priorities straight. Best of luck!

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome. Nanotech? Is that ALTI?

BTW XMSR has been good as well. :usa:

OP
OP
H

HighlyFanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HighlyFanatic:

There will be plenty of vipers with less than 15,000 on the odometer for years to come (IMHO). Plenty of garage queens that may get driven a couple thousand miles per year or less.

i hope so, gotta love the garage queens! someone else's stuff = someone elses treasure

OP
OP
H

HighlyFanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome. Nanotech? Is that ALTI?
BTW XMSR has been good as well. :usa:

hi! bought ALTI 6 months ago! havent heard about XMSR, but i will. look into USGA.OB (nanotech for the US army), NVEC and JMAR (i bought some and told my dad too as well) NGEN

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK, now I'm trying to figure out if Tony is a stockbroker trying to get us to invest in ALTI,etc. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
H

HighlyFanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK, now I'm trying to figure out if Tony is a stockbroker trying to get us to invest in ALTI,etc. :rolleyes:

yea thats right, i have a gun to your head. BUY ALTI NOW :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine