Hi! New Viper on the Way!

K

Kaya

My new 2006 Viper SRT-10 Coupe is on its way. I will get Vin # 1164. Black with standard equipment. Just wanted to introduce myself...I am trading in a 2002 Z06. I can not wait to have the Viper on the drag strip. I would love to hear how you like your cars and your thoughts on the new Viper as a daily driver.

Thanks Kaya

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,Kaya,and welcome to the Viper Nation!Glad you found the site-read your post on the Z06 forum(you know me as Orangesnake over there),and was going to send you the link by PM(obviously won't need to do that).There are a lot of good,knowledgeable people here who'll be glad to help with any questions you may have.Welcome to the dark side,and let us know when your new Snake arrives. :2tu:

OP
OP
K

Kaya

Thanks.....I am pumped up! As soon as I purchase the car I am going to add my VIN# and complete my registration with the VOA. I just didn't want to do that before I get the car.

I should be able to be there when my car gets in off the truck and I should be able to check her out while she is still in her plastic wrap....then the test drive :)

What a 36th Birthday present! I got a 98 Z28 for my 28th, a 2000 Hardtop Vette for my 30th and a 2002 Z06 for my 32nd....I am not doing too bad...:)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Kaya!

congrats on the new snake, post pics when you get her.

you will love this forum-the guys are great and know a lot about their Vipers :headbang:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kaya, I am looking forward to watching you down the drag strip with your new Viper-I have watched you many times in the Z06, definitely will be a beast to handle! I am very sure you can handle her:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte