Hi speed pass. (Nadine's?)

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi speed pass. (Nadine\'s?)

I was looking for the video with sound of the high speed pass by a blue/white GTS that was posted a few months ago. I think it was Nadine's. Anyone have a copy they can post?

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Hi speed pass. (Nadine\'s?)

The Supercharger sounds awesome on the video!

Cudaman :usa:

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Have to wait for Neil UK to wake (I'm working nights)! If it was me (?) sorry I can't post, it's Neil that's into all this computer and vid post know-how! Probably taken last year; my high speed pass this year at mile shoot out event was coasting (!) I bust the PS pulley at 175 mph / threw the belt, so coasted over the 'line' clutch in! Sounds like a multimillion pound Jet fighter though wound up with attitude!

...Music...!

OP
OP
L

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's it!! Thanks! I love the way that thing sounds!! What's under the hood, uh I mean bonnet, anyway? I assume its a roe blower. Awesome.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

re-watch the vid and look out for the passenger mirror
yes, it a SR S/C.

The video above it pretty cool to

This event just came around again a couple of weeks ago, the cars have to be road legal, with road legal tyres no slicks aloud. There's 3 disciplines, a handling course, 1.4 mile and a standing start to 1.2 mile, all timed for individual and club prizes. This years fastest car was in the rear wheel drive group, a supra than hit 202mph

This was taken a couple of weeks ago, no doubt by now its totally different under there now :)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang