HID's

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: HID\'s

viperfreak2 -
Yes indeed, Munich is a beautiful city. I am leaving next week - just in time for Oktoberfest! I meant to say Germany rather than "ge" on my previous post - oddly enough, I happen to work for GE capital and our office is located Bogenhausen area - very close to Marienplatz etc.
Do you work for BMW? let me know if you are planning to visit munich anytime soon. The weather stinks during fall/winter but the bars/clubs are quite lively. I will def try that restaurant.

thanks!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, I work for the Bavarians. I lived in Munich for a while working on the X5 prototypes. I go back often for short trips, but if I get another 'special assignment' it will probably be a 1.5-2 year stay. Oktoberfest is insane. Crowds, traffic, the beer, the fair at the Theresienwiese (sp)! I'd love to take the Viper on the Munich-Stuttgart autobahn. All I ever get to drive over there are Z8's! Just kidding.....more like 330 t-diesel station wagons.

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hear those 330 t-d have monstrous torque! I am ticked that I won't be driving my car for the next 6 months :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine