High flows installed...and other repairs

cdover73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just finished installing the high flows. Thanks Cubican (still can't figure out where the shower curtain goes...)!! The sound is awesome! Can't wait to take it out tomorrow to meet with Broom and possibly other owners. I didn't get a sound clip yet because it's like 30 below freaking freezing tonight(okay more like 35, but still cold for south La). I also have some pics I snapped during the install so I may put a How-to together later. It was literally a bolt in job, but it still took me a while because I had to test fit, measure, test fit, cut, test fit, cut again then finally went back with it. The hardest thing was getting to the passenger side collector clamp. Somebody positioned it bass ackwards and my big hands just didn't fit where theirs did.

While I was at it I changed my crankshaft position sensor and cleared the dtc's so hopefully that went away. Also changed my ignition switch (not the tumbler) and the quirky wiggling of key to start is gone. Been a productive day. Now I get to spend half a day tomorrow detailing, but then it's all about a good time! Next stop, GEARS and a dyno tune!