Hill climb crash and frame damage

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw the wmv. I'm not in a politically correct mode, so I'll go ahead and say it: You need to get some driving lessons. You drive like a 16yr old boy that is high. The fact that power of the Viper helped you win your class doesn't mean you know what you are doing. You are dangerous.
I must have been half-asleep when I first read this thread-how else to explain how I could possibly have missed this gem of wisdom(sarcasm totally intended).Did I miss something in Nadine's post?Well,let's see now,competitive event,closed course,in the dark,cold tires,difficult corner,at the limit-care to explain to us all just how a crash in that situation adds up to bad driving? It appears to me that Nadine did a pretty good job of catching a high-speed slide that could very well have had far worse results(and with the typical club-level driver most likely would have)! Most of us here are fairly familiar with Nadine's competitive accomplishments,thanks to Neil's posts on that subject. Would you please share with us your own illustrious record of victories in sanctioned competition,so that we may appreciate from what lofty heights your critique is delivered? Until you do so,I'm afraid I shall have to wonder if this little post of yours does not deserve the "Kick-In-The-****" Award for the most ridiculous post of the year! I admit it's a bit early yet,but,as I think it unlikely that a better candidate will emerge,here you are,with my sincerest compliments!

:buttkick:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on winning your class Nadine! :2tu:

pros: you won and finally found out you can get your viper to fly, literally

cons: damage, that *****..

the truth: Not many people out there would build a viper and beat the crap out of it on a two lane road. That takes guts. :2tu:

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And now,certain unpleasantries having been dealt with,Congratulations,Nadine,for seeing it through and winning your class,bent frame and all! Well done! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960