Hot prices on CORSA exhausts

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 3" Track system ... and I'll be selling my B&B 3" system from the cats back (with cross-over)

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25 HP Increase
20 lb-ft. Torque Increase
61% More Flow
68.5 Lb Weight Reduction
Formula One Sound

See us at: http://www.members.aol.com/AtroRacingTeam/PRODUCTS/AtRoRacingsProductCatalog

Robbie

Robbie, when you say Formula One Sound, I wonder how does it compares to the sound of the Corsa exhaust? Formula One Sound means your exhaust will have a higher pitch tone as compare to other deep tone exhaust system? As I'm really interested in a different sound tone for my Viper, your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm really just looking for the best price on a CORSA system ...

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What do you want for the B&B with crossover?

Not sure how I'm gonna sell it yet. If I find a good deal on a CORSA, I'll sell everything from the cats back (incl. mufflers), but if I end up just changing tips, I'll only have the 3" cross-over available.

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score

From what I read, the question about which was louder, the CORSA? or your system? was never answered. Being that your system has a higher pitched sound, I'd bet it's also louder ... I'm looking for the quietest all-stainless side-exit system I can find. I'm confused about the tips too ... I like the CORSA tips, and I don't think I like the tips that come with your system (but it's confusing from your website).

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having heard the corsa system it has a very deep, but quite, rumble to it, something like a flowmaster exhaust. Ours is a lot louder than the Corsa. It is had to explain in words, to me the Corsa sounds a lot like rushing air and not the loud F1 V-10 engine exhaust sound that many like.
Robbie

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Vipermann...

my 3" track is very quiet. since I installed a 30" magnaflow SS muffler, it more than makes up for the lack of cats.

I did not use SS pipes, but mandrel-bent Galvanized steel (which won't rust in the life of the car) and for the tips, you can use whatever you prefer...

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe Racing has a system which is supposed to be a better option than Corsa, give them a call.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperman and Phil, Imwould love to discuss the merits of all the exhaust systems out there with you in person on the phone so please call me if you would like to.
Robbie