Houston Club still promotes Hennessey, Why?

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does the Houston Viper Club still promote HMS?
When you go to their web-site, Hennessey advertisements are plastered across the screen. It's like one big promo for John Hennessey. I would hope their locked into a contract and can't get out, legally, rather than actually trying to solicit more victims. And yes, I'm told there is no connection between VCA of America and the Houston club, so I'm not bashing this board.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hennessey Motorsports, TNT Motorsports, Mobile 1 Auto Sound and Dynamic environments (hit your refresh button a few times) paid for the club web site in advanced a year and a half ago. Most of these companies still support our club.. thanks

BTW "I'm told there is no connection between VCA of America and the Houston club, so I'm not bashing this board."

News to me!! check out your Viper magazine sometime.

Have a nice day

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hugh,

You do not have to use HMS for anything. Do you have a Superman Complex? Do you feel you need to save the world? This topic has been beaten to death on the Forum - long before you arrived on the scene. Do a search and entertain yourself with the results.

Also, like the bold type....

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason-Middle Tennessee:
Registered April 2002 uh? Get a life!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Uh? He's a VCA member apparently, so he's likely not the latest troll here!

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason-Middle Tennessee:
Registered April 2002 uh? Get a life!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SOooooooooo is this a sign of support for Hennesey or against new posters, or perhaps both.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MadMaxx:
Why is everyone bashing a new guy? he is a registered VCA member ????

James

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Max I think it was just one guy who bashed em. It seems the rest of the posts are bashing the basher. That is my take on it any ways.

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HP:
I'm not bashing this board.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So who are you bashing, Hugh? There is a link on the same page you saw the HMS ad to E-mail the Houston Prez. Why didn't you try to use it? Prashant had a pretty good answer didn't he? Oh, yeah. If you did that you wouldn't be cool by bashing John.

Don't be too ******* Jason. You have to admit, the post was a little "troll"ish. Not knowing how the VCA works just pushed that point.

One more thing, don't assume that all of the Houston VCA members are in love with John. You'd be wrong if you did.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And did you know where HMS get this money from ? Huh Ask My $17,400, will ill support any with free money.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Prashant:
Hennessey Motorsports, TNT Motorsports, Mobile 1 Auto Sound and Dynamic environments (hit your refresh button a few times) paid for the club web site in advanced a year and a half ago. Most of these companies still support our club.. thanks

BTW "I'm told there is no connection between VCA of America and the Houston club, so I'm not bashing this board."

News to me!! check out you Viper magazine sometime.

Have a nice day

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reaction score
Hugh, Welcome to the world of Vipers and Viperholics.

Always remember "Buyer Be Ware". For good information about almost any Viper topic do a search and you will find a lot of information.

Human Nature is interesting just consider the following:
1. W.J. Clinton was re-elected and if he could run for another term would likely be re-elected.
2. The Mayor of DC spent time in Jail before he was re-elected as Mayor for drugs and was recently (last few weeks) associated with drugs.

Seems that perception is more important than reality.

viperdoctor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MbnViper:
And did you know where HMS get this money from ? Huh Ask My $17,400, will ill support any with free money.

02 Porsche 996 TT On Order
02 ferrari 360 Modena
01 Viper GTS
96 Bugatti EB110
95 Diablo VT
94 Porsche 911 3.6
92 Lotus Esprit SE
92 SL500 MB
New 02 RED F550 Maranello
Barchetta(For Sale)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mbn, just curious, do you have the 92 Esprit in the US? If so, did you buy it here? It's a neat car.

OP
OP
H

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I'm turning the bold print off.
I know this subject, to some, is like the dead horse " stop kicking it". And I would, if others would stop trying to resurrect it. Hennessey 'shout-outs' don't fly in this section,
but in some parts of the forum, they've started to creep back in.
SO, STOP FEEDING THE HORSE, AND I'LL STOP KICKING IT!!

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MbnViper... Make me a small loan
laugh.gif

Man, I would kill to have the stable you have! Must say.. Primo!

James

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelP:

SOooooooooo is this a sign of support for Hennesey or against new posters, or perhaps both.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your wrong "Volvo Boy". Just looking out for my Houston Boys!!

By the way HP what does HP said for? Hennessey Police??

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was interested and wanted to see for my self. I went to the Houston board to look around. Went to merchandise part of the board, pressed the button??????? Prashant, Is that all your laundry?? I believe that I have seen you wearing all of the items shown.

Prashant, Before you fire back, its a joke

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your wrong "Volvo Boy". Just looking out for my Houston Boys!!

By the way HP what does HP said for? Hennessey Police??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK got ya.

I thought you were standing up for Hennessey. You aren't are you?

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the merchandise plug RON
cool.gif

you can catch me most of the time in Houston Viper Club Gear ... its the best around.

Need shirts or Jackets? e-mail me at [email protected]
we can have you looking your best at your local VCA meetings.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelP:
OK got ya.

I thought you were standing up for Hennessey. You aren't are you?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong again.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant
Got me, you are just to fast, street and with the key board. And the award for the best reply goes to Prashant President of the Houston Viper Club, come on down.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank Mr.Perkins for this post. Hugh you have sold more merchandise for our club in the past two hours than we have sold at the last 3 meetings. Our website received more than 300 hits in the past few hours (to check out our Banners) and we have sold over $1000 dollars in Houston Viper Club Gear. we have a Viper/Vette/Porsche and BMW Autocross coming up this weekend and lunch we be taken care of courtesy of Mr.Perkins and his plug for our club. VCA members check out our merchandise at this link http://www.houstonviperclub.com/merch.html
Thanks Again!!

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong again.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GREAT thanks Jason. Glad to see you thik Hennessey is no good.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Prashant:
I would like to thank Mr.Perkins for this post. Hugh you have sold more merchandise for our club in the past two hours than we have sold at the last 3 meetings. Our website received more than 300 hits in the past few hours (to check out our Banners) and we have sold over $1000 dollars in Houston Viper Club Gear. we have a Viper/Vette/Porsche and BMW Autocross coming up this weekend and lunch we be taken care of courtesy of Mr.Perkins and his plug for our club. VCA members check out our merchandise at this link http://www.houstonviperclub.com/merch.html
Thanks Again!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA I just placed an order too.

Good job Prashant.
biggrin.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we got another "Keyboard Cowboy" on our hands. HP to the rescue to save the VCA & the Viper Board!!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fred(DrivingSchool)Kinder:
Hugh, Welcome to the world of Vipers and Viperholics.

Always remember "Buyer Be Ware". For good information about almost any Viper topic do a search and you will find a lot of information.

Human Nature is interesting just consider the following:
1. W.J. Clinton was re-elected and if he could run for another term would likely be re-elected.
2. The Mayor of DC spent time in Jail before he was re-elected as Mayor for drugs and was recently (last few weeks) associated with drugs.

Seems that perception is more important than reality.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, I think you forgot about the current leader of the free world in your list above Fred. Or did you?

I do believe George W. Bush admitted to ******* use in the past. Or was it simply "I'm not too proud of my past." And I'm sure he had to have purchased that ******* from a drug dealer - correct. Of course unless a friend of a friends friend purchased the ******* for him that is. So he should definitely be added to #3 on your list since he was elected. I certainly hope that you don't condone ******* use - even for a President.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
&gt; VCA members check out our merchandise at this link

Hey, you guys have some great stuff! How do I order? [seriously]

My 3-year-old is going to love his "Viper Kid" shirt
smile.gif