Houston Club still promotes Hennessey, Why?

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send an email to Prashant. His address is on the site.

Include your order and your address to send to. He will email you back with the total of the order including shipping. You send out a check or MO. If you include your VCA # in your email he will send out your stuff without waiting for your check.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Prashant:
I would like to thank Mr.Perkins for this post. Hugh you have sold more merchandise for our club in the past two hours than we have sold at the last 3 meetings. Our website received more than 300 hits in the past few hours (to check out our Banners) and we have sold over $1000 dollars in Houston Viper Club Gear. we have a Viper/Vette/Porsche and BMW Autocross coming up this weekend and lunch we be taken care of courtesy of Mr.Perkins and his plug for our club. VCA members check out our merchandise at this link http://www.houstonviperclub.com/merch.html
Thanks Again!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got to keep that Vice Pres. busy right??
laugh.gif

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's right MichaelP thank for letting everyone know how to order. we have sold over 30 shirts, 2 Jackets and many hats today.. You guys are going to make me work filling in all these orders this weekend.

thank you all, what a great idea this post was

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant,

I don't think it's right that you sell VCA Merchandise. After all, the rumor is that the Houston Viper Club has no affiliation with the VCA.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who started that rumor anyway?

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all this HMS talk I thought that I had to chime in. As all of you know, I was a former victim. Glad to see that everyone in Texas doesn't stand behind him. I haven't been to the site yet, but if I was promised that John didn't get a dime, I would surely buy some goods. (and no John, since I know you are reading this, I don't mean promised by YOU!) Martin, keep the faith buddy, I really do always get a smile when you post since you did get a good product and are probably going for more. You post good numbers and I like your take on things.
Have a good night folks!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Originally posted by HP:

And yes, I'm told there is no connection between VCA of America and the Houston Club, so I'm not bashing this board.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I think we all know where this lie came from. I've been told that the person responsible has been given ample time to come forward. And I think we've all waited long enough for said person that started it to come forward to address it in the same forum that Hugh stated it in. What I think is happening here is that said person is caught between a rock and a hard place. He never expected Hugh to go online with his statements (his lie) and now is forced to choose between his credibility being ruined with his peers or telling the truth. His silence on the matter only proves everyones suspicions though.

CAP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:

Well I think we all know where this lie came from.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:
Trey, you've been reading too much stuff posted by The Rock!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:

Well I think we all know where this lie came from. I've been told that the person responsible has been given ample time to come forward. And I think we've all waited long enough for said person that started it to come forward to address it in the same forum that Hugh stated it in. What I think is happening here is that said person is caught between a rock and a hard place. He never expected Hugh to go online with his statements (his lie) and now is forced to choose between his credibility being ruined with his peers or telling the truth. His silence on the matter only proves everyones suspicions though.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel like a one legged man at an asp kicking contest.

What in the blue tarnashin is this. I am, as usual, clueless.
bounce.gif