Houston shops?

diko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize this should be under the Houston regional forum, but I do not have sufficient privileges to post in that section. My friend in Houston has a 2003 with 2nd gear issues and would like to know if anyone can recommend a shop that would either rebuild his tranny for re-synch his 2nd gear. Again.. sorry for the mis-post.

diko

TBarrow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2003 Vipers have a 7/70 Powertrain warranty that is transferrable and has a $100. deductible. I would check this and let the dealer fix it if still covered. Someone here can give you an inservice date from you VIN. I would recommend Tomball Dodge for any work.

Drop me a line if I can assist [email protected]

OP
OP
D

diko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2003 Vipers have a 7/70 Powertrain warranty that is transferrable and has a $100. deductible. I would check this and let the dealer fix it if still covered. Someone here can give you an inservice date from you VIN. I would recommend Tomball Dodge for any work.

Drop me a line if I can assist [email protected]

His VIN is 1B3JR65Z13V500374

He's located in SW Houston but willing to take it to a reputable shop. Thanks for all of your assistance... I told him I would drive down my 2K RT10 from Austin, once he get's his fixed...