houston viper club tee shirt

MOZART

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the houston viper chapter has a tee shirt i've been trying to buy from them for the last year it's the one that says at 200 mph you have no friends . so far despite all my e mails to them i can't get anyone to get back to me about buying a shirt anyone out there know anyone in the houston club or where i can get a similiar shirt?bob nj chapter contact me at nbob320@ aol.com

Doug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, what has happened to the houston club. No events,meeting, emails,etc

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
15.00 for the shirt.
Will sombody tell me how to post a pic.?????????

NORMALLY, you upload the pic here

http://gallery.viperclub.org/uploadphoto.php?cat=500

And then go into your gallery, click on the pic, copy the UBB code that is at the bottom of the screen and post the UBB code in a thread. I just tried again to upload your pics and still no luck due to the website updates. I can upload the pic, but when I go to my gallery to get the UBB code, the new pic isn't there :buttkick:

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, email me the picture, I will post it for you. Any other merchandise you want to get rid of, this would be a good place to post. you have my email.

Andy

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, what has happened to the houston club. No events,meeting, emails,etc

Houston VCA - R.I.P.

Doug, we need to get together & go for a cruise. I went to the car show that happens on Saturday nights over by 146 in South Shore Harbor. There were about 100 cars there this weekend.

Andy

John Hackett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andy,
I sent you some pics of the shirts. By the way if you are looking for somthing to do this weekend we are having the key to the hills rod run in town. Over 500 pre 50s rods on show in downtown. The shut main street down to traffic and set upo the cars. See attached website.
Great drive up hwy 46. I would send pics from last year but I am technologically challenged.

http://www.boerne.org/Events/6203.aspx

Doug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John, Can you send me some pic of the shirts. Enjoy your weekend!

Hey Andy, If its not raining fri. lets meet up at the league city car show if its still going on.

Doug

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the pics Robert sent me

You must be registered for see images