HOW DO I.......................

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must have your VIN if your profile so the mods can verify you're a Viper owner and then get the email address from "Big-n-Italian" profile and send him the pic(s) you want used. Watch out. If he doesn't like you, he will choose the pics himself and they will not be flattering :)

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent worn my assless chaps in a while though. :eek: Thanks guys, I'll e-mail him the Vin. :2tu:

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MR. PRESIDENT :D

You just keep that in mind. Don't make me send my Secret Service over there! :nono: :D

Another quick question. I am looking at a little credit type card with a clip on the top. I think its my VCA card, but I'm not sure. the number is 22910. Does that sound right?

Thanks,
Mike :2tu:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You just keep that in mind. Don't make me send my Secret Service over there! :nono: :D

Another quick question. I am looking at a little credit type card with a clip on the top. I think its my VCA card, but I'm not sure. the number is 22910. Does that sound right?

Thanks,

thats your VCA #

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks,

thats your VCA #

Excellent- Thanks for your help. :usa:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must have your VIN if your profile so the mods can verify you're a Viper owner and then get the email address from "Big-n-Italian" profile and send him the pic(s) you want used. Watch out. If he doesn't like you, he will choose the pics himself and they will not be flattering :)

LMAO

MIKE - just dont mention the words barbeque, or snow (UNLIKE CHAD DOES), and you will be JUST FINE!! ;)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i forwarded your vin info to lee.

<-------- send your pics to my email address which can be found over there by clicking on my username.

i can load your pics as soon as it says you are an owner and not an enthusiast.