How long does VCA registration take?

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mailed off my form and check about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. How long does it usualy take to get everything squared away? The check hasn't cleared either.

James

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, i'll stop being paranoid then
wink.gif

James

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
James,

Get in touch with your VCA regional president (Janni Cone) and let her know you've just joined. That way she can add you to the mailing list and you'll not miss out on any events. It can take HQ a month or two to get word of your new membership back to your region.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It only took 2 weeks for mine. How long have you had your viper?
D/C did not have my info on the V.I.N. I had the car for approx. 6 months before I called them and gave my info. It was kinda strange.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ron Hickey:
James,

Get in touch with your VCA regional president (Janni Cone) and let her know you've just joined. That way she can add you to the mailing list and you'll not miss out on any events. It can take HQ a month or two to get word of your new membership back to your region.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Here's Janni's email address, I'm sure she'll be happy to help you.

[email protected]

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It took nearly 6 months for my VCA membership to be processed when I first bought my car. When I renewed this year, it only took 5 minutes.