How many 98, 99 Coupes built with silver/blue stripes?

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to find out how many 1998 and 1999 GTS coupes were built in silver with the blue stripes. I looked on this site and found the build figures under build info but found that to be incomplete. For example I am certain that in 99 some ACRs were built like that I think about 30. But I can't find that mentioned on the build info list. Also it does not seem to mention if any 98 coupes were built in silver with blue stripes. If it is there I apologize but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good request. This one is a long production color. Here is the information you requested:

1998 Dodge Viper GTS in Silver with Blue Stripes

Only 21 Made

1999 Dodge Viper GTS in Silver with Blue Stripes

Only 22 Regular Versions Made

Only 30 ACR Versions Made

Hope this helps

Keith

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F355 - where did you find about the info on '99 GTS? I only found info about '98 GTS', and '99 ACR's on the registry. I must have missed it...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had gotten the info for a Viper site that is no longer available. It was a branch off this site. I can not remember exactly but I luckily printed it out before the site shut down.

That Silver with Blue Stripes car is RARE!!!!

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one!!!!
I think this is one that slipped by. I get a lot of complements on the color combo, but not many were ordered.
So in ten years it should be worth, $1,000,000,000.00 +/-. :eek:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Production Numbers For NON STRIPED Silver Cars For 1998 & 1999

Dear Mike:

Here is the information you requested:

1998 CARS

There were 267 GTS's Made

There were 128 RT/10's Made

1999 CARS

There were ??? GTS's Made
Silver GTS Information Was Never Released For That Year

There were 50 RT/10's Made with Cognac Interior
Silver Cars With Black Interior Information Was Never Released For That Year

Hope This Helps

Keith

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Production Numbers For \'02 Dodge Viper GTS ACR\'s Graphite w/ Silver Stripes

Dear Kenneth:

Here is the information you requested:

There were only 22 Made

Hope This Helps

Keith

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Production Numbers For \'02 Dodge Viper GTS ACR\'s Graphite w/ Silver Stripes

I remember a couple years back when that "Sega GT" arcade game came out. I think the four cars were a Porsche 911, McLaren F1, Ferrari F40, and a Silver/Blue GTS. That's caused me to fall in love with the snake even more.

A very beautiful color combo for the GTS

crackleking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to find out how many 1998 and 1999 GTS coupes were built in silver with the blue stripes. I looked on this site and found the build figures under build info but found that to be incomplete. For example I am certain that in 99 some ACRs were built like that I think about 30. But I can't find that mentioned on the build info list. Also it does not seem to mention if any 98 coupes were built in silver with blue stripes. If it is there I apologize but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

I have a listing of all dodge vipers ever made, rt's, gts and colors. My chart indicates in 1998 there were 288 gts's made in silver. It does not indicate if there was a stripe on it. In 99 there were none made in silver. Hope this helps.

crackleking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Production Numbers For NON STRIPED Silver Cars For 1998 & 1999

actually, there were 288 gts's made in silver and 127 rt's in 98. In 99 none were made in silver.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Production Numbers For NON STRIPED Silver Cars For 1998 & 1999

Les....Are you adding another vehicle to your collection?
I've emailed several times, no response.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a car with a wing and aero on the market now claiming to be an original silver with blue stripe car but the stripes run through the plate area on the back.... If that is why you are asking.

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I remeber when I was researching my car that for 1999 there were 26 Silver/Blue GTS made. I know one has died and I've seen another running around DFW.

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 99 silver no stripes. But my vin number is past the last one they said was made in 99 so I don't know if it is included in any totals or not.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recall there was a vin mixup with the prowlers that caused the issues with obtaining correct production stats for 99.