How many of you guys from Dallas going to the V-10 Nationals???

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a few local guys thinking about setting up a caravan. Anyone in the Dallas area intrested in hooking up for the drive down to San Antonio post up!! Also, where is everyone planning on staying for the event. Any certain hotels preferred??

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony. Hope you enjoyed the trip to SEMA in Vegas with our entourage.

They haven't specified a host hotel. Have not made my own reservations yet, but when we've run down there before, most of us racers stayed at the Windsor Park La Quinta, right off I-35, which is centrally located to the downtown Riverwalk and the interchange to get on I-10 to head to the track. Current internet rate is $57.95.

One of the interesting things about the VCA, despite people needing a little bit of coin to get a Viper in the first place, is that I've met very FEW "snobs" over the years. For the vast majority of us, this La Quinta is a FOUR STAR hotel.

One Star - LARGE, well lit parking lot, trailer friendly.
Two Star - Rooms face out to the lot.
Three Star - Cental location, with easy entrance to the major roads.
Four Star - Clean, but inexpensive! (No "Viper Tax" added!) :)

Don't know when I'm leaving yet..... either Friday after work, or EARLY Saturday morning.

OP
OP
B

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SEMA was great!!! Thanks for the good time and being our tour guide. We will stay in touch and see if all of us can leave at about the same time. Tony :2tu:

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Don't know yet when we will be going down but will let you know. Still waiting to see if my car is finished in time to run.

CStegall

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am heading down on Sat afternoon after attending a couple of must attend events. My family is going with me, and we will stay somewhere on the Riverwalk probably.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Don't know yet when we will be going down but will let you know. Still waiting to see if my car is finished in time to run.

CStegall

Clark,

Looking forward to meetin your in person. This event is going to be crazy.

Speaking of crazy - that crazy Carrot guy will be going from Big D.

OP
OP
B

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CStegall, I owe you a few drinks!!! We will probably be leaving down on Sat. morning but things could change. We may head down Friday around noon. Depends on everyones schedule.

OP
OP
B

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of us are planning on driving ours. I think a 300 shot on a stock car is stupid, and probably most of this board would agree. You can take the boy out of the trailer but, you can't take the trailer out of the boy. :eek:

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey BC, did'nt you used to drive a Yellow RT/10. Then you Bought a 99 Red ACR and changed your icon to a car you ACTUALLY owned?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But I CAN take my car out of the trailer and beat you up and down the road, even on motor! How do like them apples? Yes Monnieh, I did change my avatar! It took me all of 2 minutes. Hey wait, am I mistaken or do you own the car in Tony's avatar? Haven't you owned it for quite some time now? Hmmm, that's funny!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery