How many officers of the VCA are getting 2003s?

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a negative comment about this some time back and want to apology for my comments. These guys and girls that contribute so much certainly deserve any small perk, and it wouldn't make a dent in anything to any of the rest of us.

Now, I would like to publicly announce that I will be running for president of my region at the earliest opportunity! hehe

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pemberton just told me that my car has not even been built. As for using Gary as a punching bag, look at his track record as a Dodge CUSTOMER! I think they have purchased 4-5 Vipers plus have a CC and 2 SRT/10's on order plus a few Dodge trucks! How dumb of Dodge to go out of their way for ALL their most loyal customers!

JWALK35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with steve and gary. The vca officers have made a big commitment to the club and to those who participate in the events. I take my hat off to them. I feel they should get there cars early. I will wait patiently.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think every VCA president should have had first shot at a 2003 car. They put in countless hours to the VCA ....all for free. So if they get a car first, thats great. A little recognition is not in order???
What else can people cry about?....

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blackasp, my car is not only built but at the dealer right now. Oh, by the way, I am a nobody, and the car is black, so it is later production. Instead of whining after the fact, maybe you should have followed my plan.
As soon as I heard about the car, over two years ago, way before the certs. I called, in my opinion, one of the best dealers in the country and GAVE HIM A SIGNIFICANT DEPOSIT. I did not argue about the amount of the deposit or the deal he offered, and once I had a cert. I did not call him up and beat him down just beacause I was in a good position to do so now that I had a cert.

Blackasp....the rules of the game to get an early limited production car are...

1. Pick a dealer who has demonstrated they are a LEADER.
2. Show them you are serious...give em some serious $$$.
3. GIVE THEM A REASONABLE PROFIT! Heck if they got 100 orders and 90 are at $100 over and there were 10 individuals willing to let them have a DECENT profit, which orders would you think got processed first?
Don't come on a board like this and continually make yourself out to be a completely spoiled brat, if I were your dealer, after all your comments, your car would come around labor day.

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Sonny and Tony for the kind comments. We really love the new SRT 10 and can hardly wait to break it in and then let it RIP! Great fit and finish and wow, what power. Big difference from our 1992 RT 10 andGTS-GT2 Coupe. Happy New Year to all!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned all of the VCA Officers deserve to get their SRTs first. The fact that they did not should satisfy this whinning brat that I think we all hope gets his last.

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Gary!

Your support of our Viper Nation is exemplary. You and the many others who work for us so unselfishly deserve our thanks.

I don't have plans to purchase an SRT but would gladly wait if Dodge did in fact choose to recognize those of you who continue to help make this unique product special in so many ways.

Blkasp1 - you mention all the E-Mails you've received in your support "I'm not alone" - well on this board you are. Read the posts.

Constructive criticism is one thing, but it's embarrassing to see those of you who just whine all the time without getting involved or offering any solutions. This post is one example, and the recent arguments and whining about VOI and the Viper Quarterly are others.
baby[1].gif

I'm not going to agree with everything that Dodge or the VCA does and neither are you, but when you offer suggestions, don't forget to thank them for the many things they do well - we're still on the same team. Most people here seem to realize this.

91ZR1#661

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you guy's need to BACK AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD.
Why do you keep pandering to this guy?He is just jealous
because he did not get the first SRT.I have nothing to do
with any Viper organization,don't own a Viper,and even I agree
the VCA people should get their SRT's first.I know first hand
that being a car organization President or worker is very
hard work.
Good luck guy's,
95yellovett
1995 corvette Z07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads