HRE 540R, Full Chrome, 19/20, HALF PRICE!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I have one set of EXCELLENT condition HRE 540R's in 20x13 & 19x10.5 available to ship immediately! All wheels are straight, and ready to be mounted up, and chrome is perfect.

These wheels are well over 6 grand per set new, I would like $3500.00 for the set... substantially less than I have into them.

Get these for half price, and 8 weeks sooner than a new set!

Let me know if interested, throw an offer out, etc...

We can also supply with tires if need be, and have a set of 75% used PS2's that can be put on them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 207
OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can take any pictures of the wheels you would like, and have a few odd pics of the car, but the wheels are no longer on that car to take more pictures of. Anything in particular you are looking for a picture of?

ttechris

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The more photos the better? Any better quality than what you have on ebay?
I just purchased a set of HRE's from a forum member, but my business partner is interested in getting a set of wheels for his Viper

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

The pictures I have on my computer are going to be the same pictures on Ebay. If your friend is serious, have him e-mail me with exactly what pictures he wants, and I will take hi-res photos for him. The only thing he needs to worry about is if he likes the STYLE, trust me, the condition is not an issue.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang