HRE 540R, Full Chrome, 19/20, HALF PRICE!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I have one set of EXCELLENT condition HRE 540R's in 20x13 & 19x10.5 available to ship immediately! All wheels are straight, and ready to be mounted up, and chrome is perfect.

These wheels are well over 6 grand per set new, I would like $3500.00 for the set... substantially less than I have into them.

Get these for half price, and 8 weeks sooner than a new set!

Let me know if interested, throw an offer out, etc...

We can also supply with tires if need be, and have a set of 75% used PS2's that can be put on them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 207
OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can take any pictures of the wheels you would like, and have a few odd pics of the car, but the wheels are no longer on that car to take more pictures of. Anything in particular you are looking for a picture of?

ttechris

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The more photos the better? Any better quality than what you have on ebay?
I just purchased a set of HRE's from a forum member, but my business partner is interested in getting a set of wheels for his Viper

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

The pictures I have on my computer are going to be the same pictures on Ebay. If your friend is serious, have him e-mail me with exactly what pictures he wants, and I will take hi-res photos for him. The only thing he needs to worry about is if he likes the STYLE, trust me, the condition is not an issue.