Hulk Hogan's Viper on cover of NEW Dupont!!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan\'s Viper on cover of NEW Dupont!!

Was at barnes & noble this morning and I see a new magazine called Celebrity Cars. Hulk Hogan is on the cover with his customized '94 RT/10! :D
That's the way you start off a New Magazine---Viper on the Cover!! ;)
Anyone else see this? I didn't read it, but I saw one of his comments was something like, "Nothing beats Horsepower"!
the car is a Hulk Mobile of course, with HULKSTER on the hood! It is kind of a Ronald McDonald--Hulk Hogan version!

Here's a bad picture of the cover I found elsewhere.
http://www.dupontregistry.com/Celebritycar/clcmain.asp?sessionkey={79E8A38E-099A-4342-A601-82AA51248660} :usa:

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Hulk Hogan\'s Viper on cover of NEW Dupont!!

I was outside late at a club in Orlando, when I first saw the car. I said out loud, "who [******] ed up this car." Hulk was on an overhang above it. He said, "I did mother [*****} er!!!!!!" I thought I was going to get body slammed!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lmao, you are lucky to still be alive dude, or on the other hand, you could have sued his butt for everything he is worth and have a stable of Vipers ;)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats so UGLY!! Hes got money but no brains. He was on one of the radio morning shows here in Houston about a month or so ago and he is one dumb [******]. Never did like him. :rolleyes:

Austin

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maui... lol lol I can't stop laughing at the coment! I can only imagine. I have see him drive it once in a while around town. He has a house in Clearwater, and his wife and daughters are HOT!!! Smokin' to be accurate.

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually Ive met him a few times at some local Supra functions and he's always been cool as hell.Even picked up the tab once.Very generous.He's really into his kids(as most parents should be) and has a beautiful single turbo Supra (built for his son)to go with the Viper.Plus if someone told you that blackedout wheels on a Viper are ***,Im sure you would defend your car and most importantly your opinion that it looks good.No flame intended.

Joe

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sean Roe has one of his old Vipers, it was originally a blue 96-97 GTS but now is painted a metallic candy apple red..... very nice paint job. I understand it is now for sale ....2 owner car: Sean and the Hulkster.

Cudaman :usa:

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I sat in first class with Hulk Hogan on a flight from Richmond to New York a couple years back after he had a "match" in Richmond. Very nice guy. He talked a bunch about his kids and inquired about mine as well. Didn't realize he had a Viper. Would have been cool to talk cars with him.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

it's an Rt10, I highly doubt he fits in it with the top up ;)

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was wondering the same thing too, magicboy. When my hardtop is on my RT/10 I feel like a clown getting into the tiny car! And I am only 6 ft 1 in.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dr. J sat in mine, at 6'6" he looked really funny!

TTBADBOY, I ripped on Hogans car before I had a Viper........I understand now........ :cool:

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I see him navigating his power boat from my balcony. The boat is huge and has a huge "N.W.O." graphic on the side. Funny, I also met him in Keyt West with my X. He is a nice guy.

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I actually think that it is cool that he put his logo, etc. onto a Viper. I'm sure that he is a pretty intelligent dude to have been as successful as he has been for over 20 years. He is a pop culture icon, and even better, a Viper owner!