I bought my new viper today. What an awesome day.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yesterday I flew from WA to IL and I drove 3 hours to Iowa to buy the most amazing car I've ever seen. I'd like to give a bit of history as how this all happened but I'm too tired to do it today. All I'm going to say is that I've bought the master piece that John (Rocket62) created. I can't belive the amount of work and love he put into this car, the attention to detail is flawless and every choice he made while building it made it my dream car. I have to say that the craftsmanship of Jeff Lemke Street Serpent body is unparallel and the design is outstanding. He is truly a genius and I feel honored to be the new owner of Street Serpent #3. Pictures don't do this car justice but I took a cople for you to feast your eyes on.

My Viper:
You must be registered for see images

My wife sitting in my viper:
You must be registered for see images attach

I had an awesome day today. March the 23th of 2012 is a date I will remember forever.

Last edited:

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping to buy that! But right now the finances wouldn't work for me. Congratulations and enjoy your new toy.

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the serpent body makes the viper look awsome, enjoy and drive safely while you can congrats.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, congrats. I remember PMing him asking if it was for sale before I bought my coupe. Now, you have the best of both worlds...convertible with the coupe rear!

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice!! Congratz on your new ride!! I just one less than two weeks ago and I'm still excited myself!! The big question is does your wife actually get to drive it? My wife drives mine, badly :)

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!!! So I'm curious-- how many Street Serpents are there? Anyone know? Not too many "body kits" came out this hot, a tribute to the designer, for sure.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, Tony! :2tu:

How soon 'til you get it home? Can't wait to see this beast in person.:drive:

Time to get upgraded from Enthusiast to Member. :headbang:

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Tony, you are now .... TOO COOL!!!!

As others are, looking forward to more pics ...

Have a safe trip!

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tony - ABSOLUTELY STUNNING CAR. LOVE THE COLOR. THAT SNAKE IS DETAILED TO THE NINES!!! NOTHING LIKE A VERT!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that car. Been wanting to buy it, but the timing just wasn't right. John's a good guy. Wonder what his new project is going to be...???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper