I can't beleive it !!!

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can\'t beleive it !!!

Brought the car out of storage a couple of weeks ago and have had some nice cruises. Now it's frigging freezin out again and we're having snow flurries on and off all day today with no end in sight.

This weather *****!!! :mad:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I can\'t beleive it !!!

65 degrees here in the UK at the moment but still not vipering because i'm on call for a week starting tomorrow .......And its a 4 day weekend as well.........

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

65 degrees here in the UK at the moment but still not vipering because i'm on call for a week starting tomorrow .......And its a 4 day weekend as well.........

baz, you may want to talk to chad about what happens to peoples avatars, before you use such language ever again. :nono:

:D

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What i meant to say was -4 and thick fog with 3ft of snow.........

bcmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I feel your pain bro!!! it snowed here in the morning a couple of days ago..... It never snows in BC

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

57* in here in Dallas....but.......44* Sat.

I don't think I have ever seen it that cold cold here in April in the 16 years I have been here.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score

57* in here in Dallas....but.......44* Sat.

I don't think I have ever seen it that cold cold here in April in the 16 years I have been here.

You have to go back to the early 1980's ('83 or '84) for a cold April in DFW - I lived there then.

-J

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

baz, you may want to talk to chad about what happens to peoples avatars, before you use such language ever again. :nono:

Sorry, can you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over the noise of my Viper engine idling and getting ready to AGAIN have the wheels driven off of it this weekend. Where should I go? *******, the beach, ******* on the beach, etc.....ahhhh the possibilities are endless :nana: :nana: :p :p

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

chad, if the girls in your avatar get any shorter, they will have to quit ******* and start working for ***** Wonka as OOMPA LOOMPAS.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

chad, if the girls in your avatar get any shorter, they will have to quit ******* and start working for ***** Wonka as OOMPA LOOMPAS.

Well if they quit, I guess I'll just have to go back to ******* and replace them with a whole new crew. Since the weather is Viper friendly down here all year round, that won't be too hard to do ;)

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, can you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over the noise of my Viper engine idling and getting ready to AGAIN have the wheels driven off of it this weekend. Where should I go? *******, the beach, ******* on the beach, etc.....ahhhh the possibilities are endless :nana: :nana: :p :p

[/QUOTE]

Chad
:nono: No offense but you ****! :D

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Had the race wrap put on yesterday and I took my Viper over to Roanoke today to have a seat lowering kit put in and a fresh oil change so she is ready to go. Had to get her done this week Dave is going on vacation and my luck it will be nice while he is gone and I wanted to start fresh since she is 5 months old and 200 miles on her. :D :2tu:

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am intensley frustrated here. Had the Viper on road for couple weeks and the roads were clear of salt from -lots- of rain. It snows again and the salt trucks put a fresh thick layer on. :evilmad:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man, I'm so glad to live in Anchorage where the weather is so stable, temporate, and so much milder than the Lower 49. Not too hot not too Cold. Should be gettn the GTS out of storage next week. LOL

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chad
:nono: No offense but you ****! :D

Ahhh I see our own corrupt Avatar Man has turned another IL VCA member against me.

actually chad i have corrupted everyone north of you who is experiencing our kind of weather right now - a HIGH of 33 degrees. :evilmad:

car enthusiasts, minor league baseball - (cancelled here last night), major league baseball - (some games got cancelled last night), race tracks that WERE holding events this weekend, kids all over this country who want to play out side, all think you ****! ;)

HOWEVER, it looks like you should be feeling the love again by the end of next week.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am intensley frustrated here. Had the Viper on road for couple weeks and the roads were clear of salt from -lots- of rain. It snows again and the salt trucks put a fresh thick layer on. :evilmad:

Yep, same here in Albany. The salt WAS off the roads, all nicely washed away, no longer---and to snow/30's-40's for next WEEK. :curse: :curse: :evilmad:
We live in the WRONNNNNNNNG place~ :mad: ~juli~

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
up here in CT it is 39 degrees. This is painfully for the middle of April. We have just started out first planting on our farm. Hell we have the first planting in by March 23 but this weather has changed everything.

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather in Ohio is bad but im too bothered by it yet. Other than I cant play golf right now but as far as my car is concerend, I have a Corsa and RT cats to install. So I wouldnt be driving it anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte