I can't view the "How To's"

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there some magic trick to view that section. It keeps telling me I don't have permission to view those topics.

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What's the secret? I can access pretty much everything else, but I now have to be a member to access that section? Not that it's a lot of money, but I was a member a couple years ago and realized no benefits. The only thing I saw in return was the Viper magazine. That was nice, but seemed like it was all geared around 2003+ Vipers. I have an 2002 and like to drag race. The year I was a member I certainly didn't see a whole lot in that category.
How long ago was this changed?

V

Venomiss

What's the secret? I can access pretty much everything else, but I now have to be a member to access that section? Not that it's a lot of money, but I was a member a couple years ago and realized no benefits. The only thing I saw in return was the Viper magazine. That was nice, but seemed like it was all geared around 2003+ Vipers. I have an 2002 and like to drag race. The year I was a member I certainly didn't see a whole lot in that category.
How long ago was this changed?

Please read this thread before responding. It explains everything.

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=606961

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess I can understand the support for the site. I'm just curious, do the vendors not pay enough to cover the expenses of the site? Everything I've bought for either of my Vipers came from looking vendors up on this site.
Either way, not a big deal.

V

Venomiss

I guess I can understand the support for the site. I'm just curious, do the vendors not pay enough to cover the expenses of the site? Everything I've bought for either of my Vipers came from looking vendors up on this site.
Either way, not a big deal.
Vendors do not cover the cost.
The costs for the site are written in the thread and what is covered. It is a good thing to read for everyone with questions about what money goes where-who pays for the site-it's across the board. It's a good question to ask-and a generous offer for those members who want to join. You are welcome anytime.:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang