I did a search, couldn't find an answer

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there going to be a VOI 12?

I have been away from vipers just a little too long and I see i just missed the most recent VOI. I have been to a couple in the past, and they are the best way to spend time with your car and other Viper owners. I have been shopping for my next Viper and the wife asked if there is another VOI planned yet. I hope to tell her YES! Does anyone know? Did they make mention of it at the last VOI?

Thanks!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing definite has been mentioned as far as I know, but there has been zero mention of VOI 11 being the last VOI. VOI 12 may or may not be in 2011, but I'm betting that it will happen ;).

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA proved that we can host this party every two years and I'm sure in two years Chrysler will be in significantly better shape than this past year. Since we already saw the 2012 Viper, there has to be a VOI 12.

Regards,
Aaron

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The impression that I got at VOI 11 was that VOI 11 was definitely NOT going to be the last one so if you ask me, yes there will be a VOI 12.
There better be, my rewrite of Kid Rock - Cowboy needs a few modifications so that it will hopefully become the theme song :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In the history of VOIs.....There have been several events and several Chrysler-Dodge transitions that led many to ask "will there EVER be another VOI?" facts: VOI #2 Monterrey was almost cancelled before it began! After #3 Indy, many at Dodge said "Never Again." I remember when Dodge Boss Jim Julow, Post-Daimler, made the pronouncement that "we will have another VOI...." as one of the VOIs ended, to thunderous applause.

If They Build it............We Will Come...........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te