I GOT MY 2003 IN!!!!!!!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you please Post some more pics of the car by itself? I'd really like to take a good look at it from all angles. I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks.
smile.gif

OP
OP
S

StratusR/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, enough of the joking. I didn't get a 2003 in YET. But these are pictures the final production being tested. I have some more in different colors as well as a side by side of the new and the old! Stay tuned!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the effort but they're really big. I wish you could work your software, oh well. Looks like we all know what you'll be doing tonight! Have fun. Oh, why don't you E-mail Tony (Vipermad) Rickard a pic of your new SRT so you can have an Avatar. Then we can all click on it to get a better view. Be safe out there.
smile.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keller:
My wife said "is that an S2000". BTW we happen to own an S2000!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW! I guess no-one's gonna reply to that huh? I've never seen one of this guys posts (2 in all) and already his wife thinks the cars a freakin HONDA RICER!!!!!!!! I HATE RICE!!!
pissed.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car in the pic does not look like the same car I saw at the NY Auto Show. It looks alot wider, curvier and lower in person. Trey, I agree - in that picture, the car looks like crap and it is completely uninspiring... but that's not how it looks in person, IMO.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a minute I thought he really took delivery of his 2003... ya right.

These are ther same photos posted months ago.

OP
OP
S

StratusR/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I really didn't take delivery, YET. But those are photos I took a while back. They make good comparasion between old and new. Actually seeing them on the road and hearing them as well certainly left me with the "impression" alot fo you guys got when you saw the first generation vipers. Hope you guys enjoyed the pics!

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

Personally,I didn't have any problem downloading these pics since I just recently got high speed internet service.

Actually, the resolution of these pictures was pretty remarkable on my little IBM laptop. The new SRT looked really great to me in these pics, even though they seem to have been posted before. I don't know WHY they look so much better?

Maybe it just takes longer for slower downloads to configure the pics. As they downloaded, I thought WHOA, these are WAY too big! Then, somehow, they materialized in the proper dimension.

If your net is slow, as mine was, try giving the pics a little more time. I enjoyed them.

Just my .02 cents!

Jim