I just got my SRT-Vert and already killed a BPU Supra

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my SRT Viper off the car carrier not even 30 min ago when my friends Tom and Eric show up looking to pick a race, Eric brought over his newly purchased Supra TT 6 speed with a just installed downpipe and the boost was cranked up on the twin turbos, my car is all stock with the exception of the Corsa exhaust. My 1st impression of the SRT was, wow these brake's are so much better than my 99GTS's, overall I'm very happy with the switch to the SRT, no regrets for me at all.

Here is a video of our race:

http://governmentsupplyline.com/SRTVertvsSupra.wmv

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, I'm going out to wash it now.... I'll get some good pics up shortly.

:cool:

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the new ride.

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey whats up, im in Melbourne and Boca and I have a 05 Yellow SRT-10, if you wanna ever meet up let me know. I used to own a 978 hp turbo supra so good kill, some of those bpus can be fast. Later

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew: Thanks!

Justin: LOL... it's Adam bro, you remember? The guy who built you're monster Supra from Auto Tuner? You're car's looking good man, tell you're dad I said hi, yea we should get together at one of the future meets.

Silver: Wheels are HRE 547R's, Suspension is definitly modified, its stiff as hell! However I don't know whats in there, it came that way... I'll post up when I find out. There is a Corsa exhaust on the car too.

F355: Thanks.

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh [******] i didnt even know lol, i almost got silver but it reminds me too much of the supra that i let someone drive and wrecked. The juice and stuff will be done on thur and the dyno will be on friday so ill let you know how my car did. So far I have BTRs nitrous, propane, gas injection system (going to use a 300 shot as long as fuel ratios end up conservitve with 118 fuel), B&m shifter, team tech 6 pt belts, BTR header/exhaust, wideband, automatic bottle opener/purge, CCW 18x13 whels with 345 BFGs, ect... let me know when there is anything going on, my number is 321-514-1280. If your looking to call people out too my forum has a website call out, i cant list the link on here cause I got introuble from the mods. Nice car Adam! what are you going to do to it?

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOT. makes me want to get a SRT also. Hey Adam did you trade in the GTS fro the SRT, did it come hooked up already, if so good deal man.. Good Luck

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I made out good. It worked out as a even trade ofter I sold my GTS!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
orlandov - is it possible u could post some more video so we could hear the corsa exhaust and we could also see that beautiful car.. But i would really like to hear some more of that exhaust

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you see the video I posted up? I'll get some more up when I get the time.

Prowler, yea.. she's hot, but she's not with me for the money LOL.. I met her as a E-2 in the Air Force. I was one poor bastard. LOL

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i do not think they are 547 wheels .. i think they are 541.. i also like the 844r wheels...
ON u're current video u can only hear the exhaust for a few seconds .... then all u can hear is wind as u stick the camcorder out the window... the video is nice but it would be nice to hear more of that exhaust

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea they are the 541R's I was mistaken

Alright, I'll try to get some more footage soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang