I sold my Viper and bought a ...................

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
.......................................Another Viper.....I impulse bought an 01 sapphire/stripe ACR.....9k m.......(loved my gen 111, just wanted to drive something different for a while)....actually have'nt (sold)the Gen 3, It will be up for lease assumption this week, (13 monthes 739 per) It will be gone this week

OP
OP
L

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't have the car yet, so no pics........I wish I was like some of %$@#$&"s around here who can have both old school and new school Vipers....Me, I'll just have to go back and forth.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.......................................Another Viper.....I impulse bought an 01 sapphire/stripe ACR.....9k m.......(loved my gen 111, just wanted to drive something different for a while)....actually have'nt (sold)the Gen 3, It will be up for lease assumption this week, (13 monthes 739 per) It will be gone this week

What was the cost of the ACR? The striped ACRs were going for $90k brand new. Their used prices have nose-dived to almost 50% off. You can find some good deals on 01 & 02 ACRs! Good luck on your new Viper.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome to the club. one of only 50 made and one of only 49 left due to one burning down as a result of a power steering cap fire. i bought mine new from john elway dodge in denver, colorado back in july of 2001. here is a pic of mine

277611-29-2005-13-med.jpg

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You almost got me! Post some pictures when you get a chance. Great color combo!

OP
OP
L

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was never into the Generation wars, so the switch was easy for me.....Thanks for the welcome F-squared........I'll post pics in the other section first chance.............SRT10, it's a one owner car in my area, warranty till 2009,.I'm happy with the deal.

OP
OP
L

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JiPi, I'm not a high roller like some guys around here...One Viper at a time for me.............Hey does Switzerland go crazy for the Winter Olympics

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the sapphire paint on these cars really changes color with the lighting. in my avatar the paint almost looks black. in the post i made above it looks like a dark blue. in my garage under the white flourescent halogen lights it looks the best. like the pic posted above the paint just pops a bright electric blue. it can be a ***** to keep clean though, but not as bad as black paint. doesn't show scratches as easily as black but does show dust rather quickly

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The sunlight works wonders, too!
764IM000620.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang