I was banned from Viper Alley

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got pemanently banned again, for what? Wishing myself and my car a Happy Birthday? In the car section? A little banter which is allowed especially if your name is Dave6666 but not for me. They discriminate!!

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sybil it doesn't make you a Quitter to stay away from there and the VOA seems to be turning into a nice place .

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love threads like this - "i am so tough and bad-ass that i got banned from the alley. hahahaha! hohohohohho! lookie me!'. The Alley isn't a club, its a playground. Don't get too bent out of shape if your sorry ass is kicked to the curb because you are considered too stupid to play.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get too bent out of shape if your sorry ass is kicked to the curb because you are considered too stupid to play.

More like better than the rest to be tolerated.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes yes....some people learn the hard way who NOT to mess with on the play ground. I'll nurse my black eye and fat lip and go back later all the wiser.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK... Well done! Next goal for you: Go on Modern Mopar forum and get banned. Good luck. That place makes Viper Alley look like a Kindergarten class. Have fun!

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll pass on that one George. Although I do love a challenge....

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got banned because you painted a target on yourself with all your inflammatory posts.

Speaking for myself and not Free2go. They drew 1st blood on me and then took the ball and went home. I thought they were supposed to be bad a**? So far I have seen nothing but cry babies excluding you since you were kind to me.

Moodie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love threads like this - "i am so tough and bad-ass that i got banned from the alley. hahahaha! hohohohohho! lookie me!'. The Alley isn't a club, its a playground. Don't get too bent out of shape if your sorry ass is kicked to the curb because you are considered too stupid to play.

Now that is funny, I need to save this for future use, Thanks for the laugh PJ

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got pemanently banned again, for what? Wishing myself and my car a Happy Birthday? In the car section? A little banter which is allowed especially if your name is Dave6666 but not for me. They discriminate!!

Lol at the discrimination card. All attention "seekers" are treated with the same disdain.

donk_316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which forums are the grown ups on? Cause you all are acting like a bunch of ****in kids... wow.

Its a car forum backed by a car club. In the end of the day, none of this really matters...