I watched as my Viper drove off....."sigh" Sad feeling.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I watched as my Viper drove off.....\"sigh\" Sad feeling.

What is it with these Vipers? I feel I lost a piece of me today as the Viper drove off with a new owner. I wanted to sell it, but when it was gone...I was seriously a bit sad about it. I'm looking forward to my New Viper and I know it's only a car..but I've had more dedication to this car than any other I've owned. I think it has to do with the car and the cool people I have meet at Viper meets. Gerald..can I still be your friend even though I'm viperless right now?

Time to move on....sniffle....sniffle..sniffle.....

I think I'm in denial right now...do they have a Viperholic anonymous group out there? I need support right now.

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I watched as my Viper drove off.....\"sigh\" Sad feeling.

Are you kidding? Its not "just a car" its a Viper.
Owning a Viper is a way of life....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just ask Nadine

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just out of curiosity Adam, how much did you get for the car? If you can't say, that;s cool.

Mike

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think we can all relate to what you are experiencing and feeling, a sense of loss. Yes, even though it is "only a car", people who are truly car enthusiasts develop a very special relationship with their cars. A relationship that only other car lovers can understand. Selling one is always filled with mixed emotions, wondering if the new owner will care for it the way you did?, wondering if you should have really sold it? The Viper is a unique automobile, and those within the Viper community are a distinct group of special people, so I'm sure your "baby" is in good hands with it's new owner, and will provide someone else with equal pleasure, friendships, and memorable experiences that you were able to get from it. Look forward to your new one...in the mean time Adam, if you experience "withdrawl", and are in New York...you can always take a ride in mine
smile.gif

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam, don't worry, I'll still be your friend...LOL
I'll visit and we can go for a ride to bring back those days, but you'll have a GEN 2 by then. Sorry for the loss pal, time to go for a younger chick...LOL