I went to see the orange 2008 today!

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The orange rodster of course that I have mentioned in 2 other threads. Well its all that the pictures showed and even more. It was gorgeous with the black stripes and the orange gut and every option you could get including nav. The owner of the dealership and his son were both very honest. Low and behold they want to take mine on a trade now becuase they didnt want me leaving there without a deal on the table. So....... Here it is. 69,900k for the car and they will give me 28500k for my black 94 roadster. Plus tax on the difference and title fees of course. I have never been so nervous about buying a car like this in my life. LOL Opinions?

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great deal for a new viper and not a bad price for the trade. If you want to
be the original owner I think this will be about the best you can do, HOWEVER,
if you were to wait for a bit I think you could sell your 94 for the price they
are giving you easily and buy the same car for less with under 1k miles but
would have to be the second owner. When I say buy for less I believe you
could save at least another 10-15k within 6 months.

JMHO

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PURCHASE. :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Problem is I dont think I could get 30k for my 94 from a private seller on its best day. Plus im saving 28500k in trade value on the taxes. At 6% in Pa thats $1710.

Great deal for a new viper and not a bad price for the trade. If you want to
be the original owner I think this will be about the best you can do, HOWEVER,
if you were to wait for a bit I think you could sell your 94 for the price they
are giving you easily and buy the same car for less with under 1k miles but
would have to be the second owner. When I say buy for less I believe you
could save at least another 10-15k within 6 months.

JMHO

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PURCHASE. :2tu:

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i paid full sticker for my 08,i think there giving you retail for your 94 and selling the 08 at a great price,if its the car you want make the deal,why wait for 2-3k lower in the future months

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is a killer deal.. sign it up... $28,500 for a 94 Roadster is strong money.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would jump on it if it were me:drive::2tu:. Hell they give me $6k more for my 04'(with factory wheels) than their offering you I'll take the 08':D

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I keep hearing these great stories about 08 prices, but none of these guys ever buy or prove the price.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The orange rodster of course that I have mentioned in 2 other threads. Well its all that the pictures showed and even more. It was gorgeous with the black stripes and the orange gut and every option you could get including nav. The owner of the dealership and his son were both very honest. Low and behold they want to take mine on a trade now becuase they didnt want me leaving there without a deal on the table. So....... Here it is. 69,900k for the car and they will give me 28500k for my black 94 roadster. Plus tax on the difference and title fees of course. I have never been so nervous about buying a car like this in my life. LOL Opinions?

I would buy it, and while you are there, ask him if he has another....I can be there in 3.5 hours. What was the name of that dealer

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, it sure is a buyers market. Sure looks like a damn good deal to me my friend.:D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign me up, that's a good deal for your trade in there is NO market for that car now.

OP
OP
D

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that I have slept on it I dont think I will find a car like this anywhere else. Its getting hammered out tmrw morning. Then I will reveal the dealers name so viper93 can see that 4 months of searching finally paid off. LOL BTW he has an 09 silver and black VO10 for sale too if there is any interest.

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you find the car that speaks to you, ya gots ta grab it. Even better when the deal is this sweet!

You can look at a bunch of cars and there will be "the one". Paint quality, how the seams like up, how the car sits, wheels...they add up to that "something".

Never thought I'd buy a red one in a million years until I saw my '08 sitting with 10 others and it was just right. Then I learned that red is the fastest color...bonus!!! :D

Buy it and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIPER R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This post made me wonder. Is Dodge offering higher trade-ins for Vipers to make sales on new Vipers or am I misreading what's is going on.

salties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that I have slept on it I dont think I will find a car like this anywhere else. Its getting hammered out tmrw morning. Then I will reveal the dealers name so viper93 can see that 4 months of searching finally paid off. LOL BTW he has an 09 silver and black VO10 for sale too if there is any interest.

I might be interested in the 09, dealer name please.

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score

If that is the price what is there to hammer out?

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I paid 3k under sticker.The low prices out there now - well nothing I can do about it, the car is amazing at any price.
In socal I can at least drive almost year round including today ~ 78

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
iknow how u feel u and i paid full sticker:(thecars are really selling for that price,buyers market

I have overpaid before so dont start feeling real bad. Paying 9k over sticker wasnt uncommon this time last year for the challenger.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4