I went to see the orange 2008 today!

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have overpaid before so dont start feeling real bad. Paying 9k over sticker wasnt uncommon this time last year for the challenger.

I have been pretty fortunate. I got a pretty good discount off my 05 in 06, I paid full sticker for my SSG 08, but I got 6K off my ACR. I try not to do the final math...cuz that means I paid 93K for a car you are looking at buying for 70K...ouch.

DO IT.:drive:

Painkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very interested in the Orange, but have never seen one in real life. Does it look better in real life?

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great deal for a new viper and not a bad price for the trade. If you want to
be the original owner I think this will be about the best you can do, HOWEVER,
if you were to wait for a bit I think you could sell your 94 for the price they
are giving you easily and buy the same car for less with under 1k miles but
would have to be the second owner. When I say buy for less I believe you
could save at least another 10-15k within 6 months.

JMHO

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PURCHASE. :2tu:
Dr. V is right. He probably would not have received that price in a private sale for his Viper but he might have. The point is he did get it from the dealer. It's common sense that the longer he waits, the price of the car can go down. Wait six months and get 10 to 15k off with one under 1k in miles? I don't think so. How about waiting a year? Maybe 2. Wait 4 and get a whole bunch off. The point is he wanted an 08 now and he got a great price, especially for an orange one. He got a very fair deal on his trade and he didn't have to wait six months to see what might or might not happen. Good job Dr. V. You got as good as a deal that is out there!