If the Viper ends which ones will be the most Valuable

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your are forgetting one very special group of cars: The VCA raffle cars. True factory one-offs, including the only ACR RT/10, the tri-color VOI 6 GTS with rear wing, the white/blue Comp Coupe, the orange SRT10, the ASC Diamondback, and many more. What could be the most valuable Viper (besides yours)? Stay tuned for another strong contender very soon... :2tu:

PS. Hopefully the Viper continues to get built for many years to come and we can have this discussion again in twenty years...

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Probably the Gen I n IIs 1st year productions and final editions, then low production models and one year color runs remember lowest milage and most stock first so hang on to those stock parts gents and ladies...;)

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Gen 2 in decent condition will be worth the most. The Gen 2 design is more unique and more "Viper-ish" and has killer performance. I love my Gen 3, but lets face it, the Gen 3's look like Vettes from a distance. The Gen 2's look like something bad ass out of a science fiction movie...and most are modified to run like they have a flux capacitator!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This morning on Yahoo news,,,, viper listed as 1 0f 6 cars on the chopping block

Buy the car you would like to get now! If Dodge does end the production of the Viper, prices are going to jump fast. This quote is telling:

To clarify, Ive tried to be at the forefront of 'tips' to everyone on 08-09 stock deals for AARP, WalMart(gone), EP pricing, and 0% CF deals, $1000 VCA Bonus, and the value of using a VCA-Dealer. I've also urged those who DO want an '09 to order ASAP, because it WILL be a rare year, and perhaps even the final 'Dodge' Viper.