Iforged 18/19 Wheels

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking at ordering new Iforged 18/19 wheels (gloss black center with polished lip) to use with my stock 2008 PS2 tires. I see lots of postings about 19/20 with new tires but none on 18/19. I talked with Iforged and they said you have to relocated the e-brake but everything else fits. I've done some searching and there have been some negative comments about Iforged and I don't want to make a mistake. They want 50% up front and say it will take 4 to 5 weeks to make the wheels. Thanks for any comments. Doug

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything negative about iForged. A buddy of mine had to relocate his e-brake, but I think he has a set of Forgelines. I would list the tires for sale and go for the 19 an 20" set-up.

I bought a set of iForged Monaco's (19,20) with the gloss black center with the black lip. After I sell these, I will be getting another set of iForged wheels. I also heard it was a five week turnaround time. Wonder what gives?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at ordering new Iforged 18/19 wheels (gloss black center with polished lip) to use with my stock 2008 PS2 tires. I see lots of postings about 19/20 with new tires but none on 18/19. I talked with Iforged and they said you have to relocated the e-brake but everything else fits. I've done some searching and there have been some negative comments about Iforged and I don't want to make a mistake. They want 50% up front and say it will take 4 to 5 weeks to make the wheels. Thanks for any comments. Doug

I had no problem with Iforged. I ordered through matt at speedwerkz (a member in Tenn). Mine are black centers with chrome lips. I would highly recommend chrome lips also. Very easy to clean and they realy make the wheels pop out but thats just my opinion. In my reseach I found negative stuff about every company I researched HRE, Forgeline, Iforged Etc. I kept the 18-19 size on my ps2's. Here are two photos of them
You must be registered for see images attach

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 18/19 I forged. Go with chrome lips easier to clean and more scratch resistance. They will take longer that quoted. So far no problems except a bad stem upon delevery ( charged me shipping but no charge for new stem) ..
:drive:

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with chrome rims is that if you happen to get a chip or scuff, they are ruined, whereas a polished rim can easily be sanded/buffed, then re-polished.

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Doug, I PM'd ya
I just ordered a couple sets, and would love to put your order on the same production run
Give me a call
Matt

Thanks Shandon, Man the car looks great! You need to come back down this spring and run the dragon again!!

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the set I sold SINISTER 20x10 and 20x13
I just sold him a set for road racing as well so these may be available
(4,000 miles on the wheels and the Nitto Invo's)

Last edited:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan at Viper Specialty had my chrome ones to me in 8 weeks. I also have not heard much bad about iForged. I think someone had a packaging issue or something with that group buy that never fully got off the ground, but other than that you'd be hard pressed to find a bad rap on them.

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have any more questions Doug, please feel free to call me at anytime on my cell

Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456