Illinois VCA meeting Wednesday 3/6

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the 7:00 pm monthly meetings are now at Max and Erma's in Burr Ridge. Off I-55, take the County Line road south exit. Proceed two blocks south, Max and Erma's is on the left. See you there.

Kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I was hoping you could help me since you're from the greater Chicagoland area. Last night (3/15) I ran into a couple of members of an Illinois Viper club. This happened at the Streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg. I met a couple of guys and was hoping you could point me in their direction. One of the guys name's was Issac (Sp?) and he drove a Saphire Grey with Grey stripes 2002 Viper. Any help would be greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know those guys. You can often find them, along with lots of other fast cars, at Uno's on a Thursday night. What do you want to know? Feel free to Email me.

PS Stop apologizing! At least wait until you have done something wrong!
smile.gif

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was one of the three guys there that night. Man, was that place nuts that evening. Like BWoodbury said, go to UNO's on Thursday nights when the weather warms up and you will see plenty of fast cars there.

Kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya, that place was pretty crazy that night. I guess there was a huge fight of some sort, well I know what happened, but I'm not exactly sure what you would call it. If either of you happen to check this again, shoot me a message on AOL Instant Messenger, my SN is Edge365 and I'm usually on towards the end of the night cause I have baseball practices/games after school. See ya later guys.