IN/KY/OH/MI/IL Viper Folks...FYI...Ray Sweers' Fantastic "Fall Color Tour" Oct 24, 2020 in Elkhart,

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Moderators, please feel free to move this post to any section in which you feel its content is better suited...noting that there is no provision to post this in the Gatherings section and no Midwest region listed. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN/KY/OH/MI/IL Viper Folks...FYI...Ray Sweers' Fantastic "Fall Color Tour" Oct 24, 2020 in Elkhart, IN...KEEP READING !!!

Hello, All:

Today I received a very interesting email from LONG TIME Viper owner/racer Ray Sweers. Many of our "more seasoned" Members not only know Ray but have also been to his LARGE Viper shop for various Viper gatherings, parties, and parades in the past...including testing on the dyno just down the street. Some have also sought his expertise is solving their own Viper's issues, noting that Ray always graciously lends a hand. If you have not met this gentleman...NOW is the time as he has a very intriguing plan for this upcoming event. This comes at a perfect time this year given the stress and strain of the COVID-19 situation. Please read Ray's email found below:

"Hello Steve:

I am planning on having another Viper gathering here at my race shop on Saturday, October 24th. The theme of the gathering will be "Fall Color Tour". If the weather looks bad as of Thursday the 22nd we will pull the plug and cancel.

The plan is to provide music, food, drink and the opportunity to look at your car above and below and get assistance/ advice if desired. I would like to especially encourage attendance from people who are interested in buying or selling a Viper as we will have some vehicles available to purchase. Of course we will be paying attention to social distancing, hand washing and masks would be recommended.

Thanks,
Ray Sweers"
====================================================================================================================

While there are many more details to be announced (such as his plans for food, music, and social distancing), please mark your calendar as I assure you this will be well worth your time and effort. For years, Ray has provided friendship to the Viper community and has certainly been the "Viper glue" for owners across Northwest, Indiana as well as Southwestern Michigan, while also drawing folks from the Greater Chicago area.

IF YOU PLAN to attend, please contact Ray DIRECTLY so that he can make a head count for ordering the food. Also, if you are thinking about buying or selling a Viper, this will be an unparalleled opportunity to see things first hand. In my opinion, this sure beats dealing with all of the unknowns of Internet dealing !! HATS OFF to Ray for thinking out of the box !!!

Ray's contact info is:

Cell 574-215-8777

Email [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, "Thanks Ray" for offering this to ALL VIPER OWNERS !!!

Best regards,

Steve Fess..."Steve-Indy"

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I agree, Jeff...it has an interesting twist or two. I will post more info here as we get closer to the date.

ALL Viper owners are WELCOME !!!