IN/KY VCA Holiday Party Saturday, Dec. 10, 2005...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The VCA IN/KY Region, Inc. Annual Holiday Party will take place on Saturday, Dec. 10, 2005. The party will held at the Damon's located on Kentucky Ave. (St. Rd. 67...) just south of I-465 Exit 8 (on Indy's southwest side...near the airport). The time will be 1-4:00PM EST ("Indy-Cinci-Louisville time" which is noon to 3:00PM "Chicago time").

Invitations and a map were mailed to all current IN/KY members on 11/21/05.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
OK, IN/KY members...SO FAR, only 4 people have contacted the Chairperson and made reservations for this event. Let's get going and contact the Chairperson as outlined in the mailed invitations!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GOOD SHOW...as the reservations are starting to roll in!!!

Remember...only 7 days til this ever popular and fun-filled Holiday Party!!!

Don't miss out...contact Chairperson ASAP !

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I am not sure if I can make it but if I can, is there an age limit?

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
None that I know about...but, I'm not really sure what you are asking. Drop me an e-mail...or give me a call when you can.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The numbers of RSVP's are passing 20 now...and I'll bet that number will more than double...ESPECIALLY when I remind folks of the 50% off certificate for a full Viper Days weekend graciously provided by our Good Friends at Viper Days !!! THANK YOU, Skip, Tracey, and Courtney !!

I know that there are many, many social events at this time of the year...all good...but COME ON, where else do you get a chance to win a certificate worth over $300.00 !!!!!

YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN !

Contact the Chairperson NOW.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY members...you still have a couple of more days to sign up for this event.

SOMEONE will go home with a NEW 1/2" drive torque wrench...BUT, you have to be there in person to have the opportunity!!!

Contact the Chairperson ASAP to be included in the party.

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked about the age limit because I was thinking about bringing my son, but I am not sure now if I can make it.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Though we do expect a little snow today, the roads should be fine for "family car" travel by the time that Saturday rolls around.

See you at the Holiday Party!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Central Indiana is a true WINTER WONDERLAND today...quite fitting decor for the planned Holiday Party tomorrow.

Roads should be FINE by tomorrow...FOR FAMILY TYPE CARS...not Vipers !!!

REMEMBER, the Party is from 1:00PM EST to 4:00PM EST at the Damon's located on Kentucky Ave. (St. Rd. 67...) just south of I-465 Exit 8 (on Indy's southwest side...near the airport).

AGAIN, the time will be 1-4:00PM EST ("Indy-Cinci-Louisville time" which is noon to 3:00PM "Chicago time").

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from the Party and as always it was a great event. Thanks to Debbie for organizing the best one yet!

(and I would have said that even if I didn't clean up on the gift exchange)

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As Ron said, this was a really nice event...we have a great bunch of members !!! By my count, 41 people attended.

THANKS to all who made this possible...the members, the restaurant staff, Viper Days for the special gift certificate, and especially Debbie for her hard work and special talents used to make ALL of the decorations. This was a great way to spend the afternoon !!!