Ind/Ky Region Meeting NOON Sat. Oct. 9, 2004...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The regular scheduled business meeting will take place at NOON (EST) on Saturday, October 9, 2004...at Grindstone Charley's in Noblesville, Ind. This is located on Ind 32, about 5 miles EAST of the intersection of US 31 and Ind 32 (which is about 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway around Indy).

As you recall, September's meeting was canceled due to the conflict with VOI.8 in Dallas. Hopefully, we will have a good turnout as we NEED to start planning the 2005 schedule. This process generally has to be completed and forwarded to VCA HDQ BY DEC. 1 each year.

By the way, be advised that Fall is here...temps are down, TIRES are COLD (or luke warm at best), horsepower is UP, and there is a TON of our usual Indiana "harvest dust" in the air and ON THE ROADS...making for slippery conditions which typically surprise folks since the roads are dry and the sun is shining. One might consider going EASY on the gas in lower gears. I noticed that I had to pay attention even in 4th gear( with stock 3.07 differential) at 50 mph when "getting on it".

Hope to see you at the meeting !

Steve Fess Sec, VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth Geyer