Indiana & Kentucky Region memebership

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a charge to be member of the Indiana & Kentucky Region.
How do you go about joining?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello, jwolf !!

The membership process goes through National VCA Headquarters (VCA HDQ)...$155.00 for regular membership...but it gets proratyed as the year rolls along.

Here in the "JOIN" link seen at the top of the Forum pages:

https://www.viperclub.org/join/

If you have trouble, e-mail [email protected]

or send me an e-mail [email protected]

We'd love to have you on board with us...noting that you have several Members in "Your neck of the woods".

I hope that this helps !!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
By the way, jwolf, you should jump on I-64 and join us in Louisville, KY for lunch on Saturday, April 9th at the KingFish, Zorn Ave. and River Road.

In case you haven't joined the VCA by that date...no matter...as non-member Viper owners are ALWAYS WELCOME !!

Send me an e-mail, and I'll send you a copy of our latest newsletter.

V

Venomiss

Hello, jwolf !!

The membership process goes through National VCA Headquarters (VCA HDQ)...$155.00 for regular membership...but it gets proratyed as the year rolls along.

Here in the "JOIN" link seen at the top of the Forum pages:

https://www.viperclub.org/join/

If you have trouble, e-mail [email protected]

or send me an e-mail [email protected]

We'd love to have you on board with us...noting that you have several Members in "Your neck of the woods".

I hope that this helps !!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

Actually it's $115 for standard membership and $150 for Venom membership.
This is information on the difference and what you get in your membership.
http://forums.viperclub.org/2403732-post1.html

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GreenVenom...YES. The details will be contained in an e-mail that you'll receive in a couple of days.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We WELCOME ALL VCA Members to our events !!!

And, NO...we do not have an affiliate membership status within the IN/KY VCA Club.

P.S. SORRY...in my above posts, I was working off of my PDA which does NOT show avitars or signatures...thus, I did not know that you are a VCA Member!! Region ??

OP
OP
J

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We WELCOME ALL VCA Members to our events !!!

And, NO...we do not have an affiliate membership status within the IN/KY VCA Club.

P.S. SORRY...in my above posts, I was working off of my PDA which does NOT show avitars or signatures...thus, I did not know that you are a VCA Member!! Region ??

Are you talking about the King Fish in Jeffersonville, we haven't eating there in couple of years.
Send me info on the lunch maybe we can make it. [email protected]

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am out of Mooresville and have not taken a long trip with my car. Are you driving yours down also? would love to travel with someone else

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am out of Mooresville and have not taken a long trip with my car. Are you driving yours down also? would love to travel with someone else

You have a black snake? If so seen you a few times on 144. Plan on driving mine, depends on the weather. :dunno:

V

Venomiss

I am a VCA member my question was about regional membership?

My apologies I misunderstood the question.:)

Since you are a VCA member you should be assigned in the Indiana/Ky region already and it does not cost anything extra to be in a certain region.
It's a part of your VCA membership.
Some certain events might cost extra for an event-one example is the Ohio auction & dinner coming up on April 9th and is open to all VCA members regardless of region.

Steve should have you listed and is very good about getting email updates to Indiana/KY members with current schedules of events in your area.

OP
OP
J

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My apologies I misunderstood the question.:)

Since you are a VCA member you should be assigned in the Indiana/Ky region already and it does not cost anything extra to be in a certain region.
It's a part of your VCA membership.
Some certain events might cost extra for an event-one example is the Ohio auction & dinner coming up on April 9th and is open to all VCA members regardless of region.

Steve should have you listed and is very good about getting email updates to Indiana/KY members with current schedules of events in your area.

Thanks that was my question...

I would like to join you guys on Apr. 9th But I have already committed to the Moonshine Motorcycle Lunch run that day.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Good morning, jwolf. I have searched all databases available to me (including IN/KY from 2000 to 2011) with no luck...admitting that with the change of VCA administration you might have "slipped through the transition cracks". The VCA Region to which you belong is YOUR choice. Thus, if you are a member of the Illinois Region (or any Region other than the IN/KY Region), said membership would not show up on OUR books. That said, you ARE invited to join our activities as you wish. I have just e-mailed our latest newsletter to you, including our 2011 schedule (which is continuously updated).

Sorry that you can't join us on April 9th...but hopefully, we can meet some time soon.

If I can be of any Viper assistance, please let me know.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Good morning, jwolf. I have searched all databases available to me (including IN/KY from 2000 to 2011) with no luck...admitting that with the recent change of VCA administration you might have "slipped through the transition cracks".

The VCA Region to which you belong is YOUR choice. Thus, if you are a member of the Illinois Region (or any Region other than the IN/KY Region), said membership would not show up on OUR books. That said, you ARE invited to join our activities as you wish. I have just e-mailed our latest newsletter to you, including our 2011 schedule (which is continuously updated).

Sorry that you can't join us on April 9th...but hopefully, we can meet some time soon.

OP
OP
J

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning, jwolf. I have searched all databases available to me (including IN/KY from 2000 to 2011) with no luck...admitting that with the recent change of VCA administration you might have "slipped through the transition cracks".

The VCA Region to which you belong is YOUR choice. Thus, if you are a member of the Illinois Region (or any Region other than the IN/KY Region), said membership would not show up on OUR books. That said, you ARE invited to join our activities as you wish. I have just e-mailed our latest newsletter to you, including our 2011 schedule (which is continuously updated).

I did not sign up for any region when I joined VCA so I guess I can join the IN/KY one now.
I never received anything from VAC except the the viper magazine,
no name tag or membership card. My number is 26406 that came in a email saying I would get a membership packet in February but it almost April and no packet.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Jwolf...VCA HDQ just sent an e-mail confirmation of your IN/KY Membership to me.

WELCOME ABOARD !!!

Please send your preferred U.S. Mailing address to me (via e-mail), and I'll promptly send our 2010 Members Directory (just published in Jan 2011), Club pin, etc. to you.

I am also forwarding the Jan & Feb newsletters to you now.

Thanks for the help, VCA Admin !!!

--------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Just received address info...everything is on the way !!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62