innovate LC1 fitting advice

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i need to remove the insulation material ( comprising of outer rubber / string /foil and a single non insulated strand of wire ) from my lc1 to enable me to fit it correctly in the desired position.
can anyone tell me if it is OK to remove about a foot or longer of this outer insulation.

also is it OK if i fit the main lc1 body under the windscreen cowl.

any other suggestions?

thanks.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't already have it mounted let me make a suggestion. Mount it a lttle downstream from the rear oem sensor. Then all you have to do is drill a hole in the tunnel next to the passengers seat. From there you can go anywhere. I have ballenger exhausts and that location is a coupling pipe, therefore, easily removeable for mounting.

How are you going view or log off of the LC1.

OP
OP
N

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How are you going view or log off of the LC1.

no idea yet , i have a vec 2 fitted and a xd 16 innovate

can i connect this to the vec 2 ? if so anyone know the correct wiring location onto the vec.

thanks

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The LC1 puts out a 0-5 analog, the vec should be able to log it. I have the vec and the Innovate system. The vec is good at what it was made for the Innovate parts and pieces were made to log, it excels at its intended purpose. If you want great, easy to access data I would add either an LM1 or a DL32.

For tuning purposes you want the minimum of the following:
rpm
A/f
throttle position
MAP
IAT

The DL32 will also give you acceleration, timimg, injector pulse, and a total of (32) 0-5V analog-in inputs. From the acceleration you can also plot hp and torque. The throttle position, map and IAT above ar taken right from the PCM into the DL32. The DL32 has a SD chip that is used to store the data, what is nice, it also date and time stamps the data.