interior heat

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have noticed that there is alot of heat in the drivers foot well area only when the top is down. Passenger footwell stays cool. The drivers side stays cool when the top is up and the windows are closed. Is any one else having this happen or do I just have a hole in the fire wall. But I do like the car. Mike :eek:

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the weather is warming, I notice the heat sorta boiling out of the drivers footwell. Asked my wife if it was hot over there and she said "not."

I just turn on the AC towards my feet, and all is well. There is heat down there though. The summer will tell more.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm....my wife says the passenger side it hot but I notice nothing on the drivers side! I also think that as the weather warms up it will become noticeable but I don't think it will be any worse than the gen 1 & 2 cars. To me the heat in my 96 rt and 97 gts was not an issue.

OP
OP
A

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was cruising in 65 degree weather at slow speeds in town on the road at highway speed it was not as bad. I hope there is a fix I also own a RT/10 and never noticed heat like this. Mike