Interior Parts????

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for any interior parts for GenI and GenII cars any condition. Seats, Knee Bolsters, Door Panels, and Center Consoles. The decision has been made for Snake Hydes to do all installing of our product to ensure quality control and warranty. Our customers will simply contact us for interior sample colors and a info pack to fill out showing exactly what they want. At this point a deposit will be taken to process the order. When your new interior is shipped to you simply remove your existing interior out of your car and install your new custom SNAKE HYDES INTERIOR. Your Deposit (CORE CHARGE) will be refunded on receipt of your old interior pieces that will be shipped in the same container and method it was shipped to you.
Please bare with us as we plan to be around for a very long time. That is why it is taking soooooo long to get off the ground. The website and pictures are coming to show just what we will be capable of.
So if any of you have any interior parts that my help or know of anyone who does please let me know contact me with a price. 1-850-209-3133
On one final note I am going to develop a vent deflector that can be closed off or adjusted that fits on the Knee Bolster so that your date does not have cold air blown up her skirt every time she rides with you.
BURNOUT.gif

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GCHDEALER,
But I hope you will have the option of sending you our original
interior having it covered and sent back.
Correct?

I just feel a little better having my interior used to insure proper fit for the reinstall.

Good luck
JIM

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you will have the option of sending your own parts for refinish if you like. Anybody out there with parts to sell.????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302