Is anyone going to Sebring 03?

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am kind of mulling over going down to Sebring for the 03 12-hour race, and wondered if anyone from here would be going, or would be interested in driving down together. From reading the archives, it looks like there was a VCA gathering there last year -- how was that?
May be a little early, but I am itching to see the ALMS season start up again...

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We may be there debuting in the Speed World Challenge GT event. If everything is ready and testing complete on the new tires we will be in the WCGT series, for the season opener.
We look forward to once again having a Viper competing in pro racing, and would be great to see some VCA members in the stands and paddocks giving us moral support.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike , nort is doing a 3 hour enduro in the Vintage group the same weekend. I may be down to run with him. Where are you staying?

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Pete......I have not firmed up any rooms or anything yet, need to do that soon. I am waiting on all my info back from SCCA Pro and making sure we get testing done and the car is ready. I will let you know once we firm up our schedule. Let me know about the 12 hour Homestead event....Im in!!!