Is anyone out there ?

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any early news regarding possible get togethers / events? Is there a newsletter available for the New England area? Thanks.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No they just passed my house in Kansas City bound for a more Viper Friendly climate.You didnt get the memo?

OP
OP
N

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No they just passed my house in Kansas City bound for a more Viper Friendly climate.You didnt get the memo?

Don't get me going on weather issues . . . . I was daydreaming looking at a map last night wondering how nice the temps are in different states. I kept repeating if I were here, or here, or here, I'd be driving the V10 right now.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have it worse than I but I know it *****.We generally can drive April-November with occasional outings the rest of the year.I dont have a real comfortable garage for working in the winter (nonheated) so I really do not do much but early winter /late winter.The next house will be set up with AC/heat for year round comfort not to mention a lift.When I'm not driving I will be detailing.

Eldon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get me going on weather issues . . . . I was daydreaming looking at a map last night wondering how nice the temps are in different states. I kept repeating if I were here, or here, or here, I'd be driving the V10 right now.

Hey Nuked, it was 78 degrees today in beautiful Redding, Ca. Needless to say, I took
my Viper out for a great 80 mile run in the nearby Trinity Alps. What a great day!
Wish you could have joined me and my friends.:drive:

OP
OP
N

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nuked, it was 78 degrees today in beautiful Redding, Ca. Needless to say, I took
my Viper out for a great 80 mile run in the nearby Trinity Alps. What a great day!
Wish you could have joined me and my friends.:drive:

NO FAIR, WHERE ARE THE MODS??? A driver from CA shold not be allowed to come onto a New England region site and talk about 78 degrees in March. I'm writing Nancy Pelossi to discuss the Fariness Doctrine!! If she can protect the left wing media she should be able to protect cold climate Viper owners . . . .

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NukedGTS: We finally took our Viper and Vette out YESTERDAY since November...this winter has basically SUCKED...so we were thoroughly SICK of it. It was high of 34 degrees...COLD roads, but we still managed a bit of fun for an hour~~~! Once the roads are washed of the salt/grit/sand, we get out there, but of course, it's only Sunday afternoon that we have a chance to do so...don't worry, SPRING IS COMING!!!! As far as events for US, no VIPER ones per se...you could shoot off a PM to dodgeviper01/Keith...he's the NY/CT Events Coordinator? NOT sure about your NE/maybe Jeff Torrey/Jerry Colpitts? Here's hoping for WARMER weather SOON!!! I hear and feel your pain! ~juli

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nuked!!!!!!! keep your eye on the New England website..... neviperclub.org The front page will have the next event on it.....and then the full years calander is there as well go check it out.....Also if you are a vca member you will get our newsletter make sure i have your email addy.... Send to me at [email protected] Think Warm.........

OP
OP
N

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nuked!!!!!!! keep your eye on the New England website..... neviperclub.org The front page will have the next event on it.....and then the full years calander is there as well go check it out.....Also if you are a vca member you will get our newsletter make sure i have your email addy.... Send to me at [email protected] Think Warm.........

Jerry, Will do. I heard from Joe Mori earlier and he was very helpful. Think warm? Hell, I've circled the calendar and decided I'm taking her out April 12th NO MATTER WHAT!!!

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, Will do. I heard from Joe Mori earlier and he was very helpful. Think warm? Hell, I've circled the calendar and decided I'm taking her out April 12th NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Yea, you should be able to do that. I was in the area Saturday and didn't see much snow.

I'm still concerned about making the 27th. We gained more snow last week then we lost.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOT, dont tell me your nervous about the 27th. if its not 65 and blue sky, i will do my famous "sun dance". if that dont work, ill tie some ski's to the front wheels.

OP
OP
N

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Nuke, are you taking your car out on the 12th, I might be interested.Weather permitting

Change in plans . . . I am taking it out on the 12th but only far enough to drop it off at "Audio of New England" to have a new stereo system put in. I am planning on making it on the 27th.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave