Is it safe, DC is giving away 10 Vipers 04?

SilverViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that many dealers in Canada still have SRT 04 in stock but is it safe to give a 500 HP car without traction control in the hands of innocent winners of a draw. They can’t exchange the price for money! All of that for all customers of any car going in any DC dealer for oil change????

What is the percentage of the population that can drive this car without having an accident?

<font color="red">Click Here for the Canadian Service SRT-10 Giveaway</font>

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow funny this never happened before with previous gen cars. Talk about protecting the image of your...hahaha....breathe.... image car LOL

GO DC!!! GO SRT!!!!! YOU BUILT A WINNER!

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that many dealers in Canada still have SRT 04 in stock but is it safe to give a 500 HP car without traction control in the hands of innocent winners of a draw. They can’t exchange the price for money! All of that for all customers of any car going in any DC dealer for oil change????

What is the percentage of the population that can drive this car without having an accident?

<font color="red">Click Here for the Canadian Service SRT-10 Giveaway</font>

I can't tell if this post is real or a joke??????????

OP
OP
S

SilverViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is 100% real, I read it in the news paper LaPresse, DC is promoting that contest since the weekend, it’s where I found their web address for the rules.

My biggest concern is the security of the winners. It’s a two-year lease and can’t exchange it against other model or cash.

Franz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all in the fine print.

"In order to win, the selected entrants must be eligible according to the official rules and must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical-skill-testing question to be administered with the release form by fax, mail, E-mail or courier. The selected entrants must submit a signed credit application to Chrysler Financial Canada. Upon credit approval, the selected entrant must sign a standard Gold Key Lease agreement and provide proof of valid insurance in the amounts specified by the Gold Key Lease agreement, before being awarded the vehicle. The winners must obtain credit approval from Chrysler Financial and must comply with all conditions and requirements of the Gold Key Lease agreement. All winners will be required to sign and return a standard Declaration and Liability Release Form declaring compliance with the contest rules and releasing DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc. and Chrysler Financial Canada (the Contest Sponsors) from all liability"

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig you would truly look a gift horse in the mouth (or other **** cavity).

If you do not have something positive, or at least informative to say, then shut up.

I have yet to see you NOT post a negative response toward the SRT or Chrysler. Your posts add ZERO value to me. Mods can we get that disregard feature soon?

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig you would truly look a gift horse in the mouth (or other **** cavity).

If you do not have something positive, or at least informative to say, then shut up.

I have yet to see you NOT post a negative response toward the SRT or Chrysler. Your posts add ZERO value to me. Mods can we get that disregard feature soon?

You shut up. So sue me that I find humor in the fact that DC has resorted to GIVING SRT'S AWAY.

WAR IN YO' FACE

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They started giving away RT/10's back in 1994. Did you find humor in that too or is it only your anti-SRT bias coming through?

Black 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The lucky few that will get hands on one, most likely will resposible for the car. Can be expensive !!! As for experience, I never drove one before making the puchase of mine. The power is there... got to be careful...they will learn.

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am confused. Craig 201 MPH doesn't own a Viper and has made 5000+ (mostly negative) posts? I'd say it is time to get a life. If Craig spent more time working, and less time in chat rooms, maybe he could afford to put a "****" in his father's garage. Heck, maybe he could buy his own garage!

Craig: Turn off the computer and go outside and play!

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am confused. Craig 201 MPH doesn't own a Viper and has made 5000+ (mostly negative) posts? I'd say it is time to get a life. If Craig spent more time working, and less time in chat rooms, maybe he could afford to put a "****" in his father's garage. Heck, maybe he could buy his own garage!

Dear Newb,

You've been here all of five minutes. You have absolutely no clue why I am here, who I am or what motivates me to take the position I do. You guys wonder why I keep spouting off and it's really simple.. it's idiots like you who keep prodding me that motivates me to respond.

I'm terribly sorry I hurt your feelings.

SoFlaSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dear Newb,

You've been here all of five minutes. You have absolutely no clue why I am here, who I am or what motivates me to take the position I do. You guys wonder why I keep spouting off and it's really simple.. it's idiots like you who keep prodding me that motivates me to respond.

Craig, it only takes about 4.5 minutes to figure out why you're here. :D

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is 100% real, I read it in the news paper LaPresse, DC is promoting that contest since the weekend, it’s where I found their web address for the rules.

My biggest concern is the security of the winners. It’s a two-year lease and can’t exchange it against other model or cash.

I didn't mean that I questioned whether the promo was real or not. I questioned the part about them having a promo for a car without traction control. I mean c'mon guys. Someone here mentions traction control and the entire forum seems to decide within a month that the car is dangerous without traction control. I think we need a little less "chicken little" and little more Rambo. I mean....my personal preference would be to have switchable traction control - but it doesn't have it. End of story. Lets all move on.

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You have absolutely no clue why I am here, who I am or what motivates me to take the position I do......

You're correct and as long as you describe our cars as "turds" and call us "idiots", no one will care.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dear Newb,

and were sorry for you for kissing Lutz and GM's rear end. :rolleyes: Even I (the youngest poster on the board) is getting tired of the rutine and if where idiots why do you care and WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?! Go back to Pre-K.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang