1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Racing Solutions (RSI Bridgeport, TX) going out of business?

Discussion in 'Vendor Review: RSI' started by stellan64, May 14, 2014.

1. stellan64

stellan64 Viper Owner

Placed an order for a Belanger Complete Side Pipe Exhaust for Dodge Viper Gen 3 on November 30th, 2013. Have received nothing but a run around, and even after driving out to the middle of nowhere twice and received more promises of delivery "next week" nothing! Decided to cancel the order 2 weeks ago and they promised a refund after 7-10 business days which of course turns out to be another empty promise from Will. Has anyone else experienced the same treatment? Just want a refund and move on.

2. ViperJohn

ViperJohn Enthusiast

I have no knowledge of RSI closing their doors. Hope this gets resolved soon. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

3. denniskgb

denniskgb Viper Owner

does not sound good. you should have had the parts within 3 weeks tops. you did not order a USS Nimitz afterall. there was another thread just recently with coilovers and rsi.

4. Texas1

Texas1 Viper Owner

I had a similar issue...almost exact same as you...after 3 - 4 months of waiting & no response I filed a claim w/ my CC company & they took it from there...

5. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

As long as you pay buy Credit Card you are safe. Just had a issue with a company Lethal performance for GT 500 mustang parts, the company is run by a bunch of dumb ass kids, called my CC company, got my money back, everything fixed.:usa: