Is Tonite's Thingy Still On?

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does my account still work???

Just making sure tonite's still on even with the crappy weather, especially since I'm coming North from Southside SA.

Also, do we still get to vote even if we will not be renewing VCA? Haven't been this excited to vote since good ol' Romney (whoops!) was around...Want to temper my enthusiasm in case ex-VCA will only be watching...

Is there any truth to the rumor that Kurt is buying the first beer???

Looking forward to seeing y'all...:eater:

I'll miss you guys!!

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich,

Your account was never not working.
It was great to finally meet Kelsey. To put up with you she has to be Super Special.
You need to renew. Stop and think about it. The cost of the X-mas Party meal alone, had you had to actually pay for it, would have been more than the cost of renewing your membership.
Add in everything else, and it is a "No-brainer". Membership is more than worth it. You need to think of it in a "Local" context and all that we do locally.
2013 is looking to be an awesome year for drives and events.

Besides, other than your "Better Half", where are you going to find a bunch of guys that are going to put up with you; let alone actually talk to you?
Seriously, Ya need to reconsider ol' boy.

Regardless ... I presume you are still going to show up at the Coffee & Ride thingy once a month? See you there.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Silver 04, I remember when you first joined up you posted a lot then kind of dropped off the radar. Whatever's making you decide not to renew you should reconsider. Texas looks like they always have some nice things going on plus that's where my 08 came from :)) I've found the membership along with the great friends I've made + fun food goodies and benefits and resources far outweigh the cost of membership and that includes another car (Vette) club I'm in and 2 antique bicycle organizations. On a side note MikeG, used to have a cute little Mexican "friend" that came from Sequin TX, Her family still lives there.

OP
OP
S

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will still be at c&c, not until feb. though...as discussed the other nite, would rather spend $200 locally than the $150 for the bozos at national. Gotta run, it's time to feed the dogs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper