Enthusiast
Reaction score
pissed.gif
crying.gif
frown.gif

Stiffler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, what a bummer! I also find people at red lights seem to get really close, I think if it's a pickup or something larger they are just trying to see inside.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is kind of hard to imagine how someone would not notice a GTS and back into it.

Just like the whole door ding thing - some people just don't care or even notice what they are doing.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bummer jorge, I feel for ya. The Viper is pretty low, so it's easy to miss when you are backing up. Don't worry, it's fixable.

Doesn't matter if I am in my 4x4 or my Viper, there's always someone on my tail.

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is sooo low people don't notice (I lost my car for a sec at the drag strip cause I couldn't see it among the rest), some of the time they don't bother to even look. Its amazing, my car is bright YELLOW and I still see people backing up towards it like its not even there. Upside is that its only cosmetic, once its fixed you won't have that bondo/things not perfectly straight image in the back of your mind.

ezgoinn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to eat lunch last Friday to only come out and find that someone had parked literaly six inches from my drivers side door (They had a end spot and STILL parked OVER the white line closests to me). I had to even turn side ways to get between the two cars. I was so angry. Knowing how wide you must open the door to even get in there was no way I could even begin to crack open my door. I waited and waited for the owner of a new looking Buick to come and give this person a tongue lashing. I waited 25 minutes until I realzed maybe this person wouldnt be out for an hour or two. I reached in the car put it in neutral and released the emergency brake...then pushed the car backwards out of the spot. I was so angry.

As Im pulling out a lady showed up and boy did I let her have it. She said "there are two sides...why didnt you climb through passenger side?" I was in the car at this point (so you know you dont get a true feel of someones body size sitting in a Viper) and I explained to her I am 6'1 and 230 pounds...I DONT crawl through my F----ing car to get in it nor should I have to.

Anyhow revenge was taken Ill leave it at that. I sleep well at night.
redface.gif
)