It's gotta be hot...

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found this on fleaBay:

Not sure how many guys would choose this look...pretty stealthy looking, but your AC better be working ...:cool:

You must be registered for see images attach

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a fan of the flat black look. But I know it's popular right now.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To each their own. I'll be expecting similar responses when I put my new, all black wheels on my black '03.

Not my first choice, but I do like it!

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rimms gotta go but the all black is definitely ****, at least if you're under 30 you'd understand...

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has to be done right! The hood on that RT doesn't seem consistant with the rest of the car, plus the missing bumper emblem looks tacky on a Viper.

mclarengts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has to be done right! The hood on that RT doesn't seem consistant with the rest of the car, plus the missing bumper emblem looks tacky on a Viper.

your right, yours looks sick!.. I love it! I too agree that it has to be done correctly

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not mine anymore :D

She ships out tomorrow! Got a new owner. I will not post anymore, but I can say he's a great guy, and going to get a lot of Viper time with some of you guys.

-Tim

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That paint finish is harder to do than the normal factory paint job. It has to be done right to look good. Timnineside's example is perfect.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

She ships out tomorrow! Got a new owner. I will not post anymore, but I can say he's a great guy, and going to get a lot of Viper time with some of you guys.

-Tim

I heard your car may be coming to Texas pending inspection. I'm guessing all went well ?

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-Tim

Sorry to see you going, and good luck to you. We all know you'll be back someday! :fingersx:

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This^^^. Rattle can looking paint jobs look ok on old Chevy's and Ford's. Look like crap on a Viper.

Hello and welcome to 2011. 2012 is coming soon, so take off your suspenders and put your centrum silver down.

The only thing I can say is you really need to see the car in person. The matte has come a long way since the 50's you remember. Its a full paint job with a clear. No rattle cans as im sure your used to. It must be o' so popular if you can even get it on your Aventador! Or maybe they are just spray painting those as well????

And to VicTxV10, yes! Everything went well! The buyer ended up flying here and putting 100 miles on the car! He's a great guy, and im sure a lot of you Texans will be seeing the car around so you can pass judgement to him :D

And to Zyellow01RT, I will be back! Hopefully sooner rather than later!

-Tim

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The RT posted looks like sh*t. Tim's GTS looks good. I'm not a huge fan of the matte fad, but do agree that on some cars it looks ok.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456