Its here....

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe McCool of Woodhouse just dropped trailer in my driveway with the commemorative locked safely inside.Im stuck at office until 5 seeing patients so this is torture.Sent Joe to beach to eat seafood and pick up chicks until then,beautiful day here....sunny and 90 degrees.Whats worse is im 4 weeks post-op off knee surgery on clutching leg so wife said she would learn to drive me around for awhile......damn brutalllllllll!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn nice of ya coming from exactly all the way across the country to do that....Tom Sessions said he has first dibs on that though.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PIrate, I know how you feel. Woodhouse has mine on the way. They are about 1 hour out.. This definatley torture.. :)

G

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks steve...like having a new baby....well not quite that good....well maybe it is my daughter is 20 and we just had a 2yo and 6mth old at house last week....man i used to be better with kids than i am now....geeesssshhhh....im 48 and my cousin is 44 god bless him....and wife wants more....catholics....both starting family after careers as f-18 pilots....wife flew over afghanistan and blew their asses up in late 01 thru mid 02....loved it....im in a fog so i am rrambling...sorry

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new purchase :2tu: Too bad you can't tear it up and down the street for 4 weeks :(

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Im stunned at how amazing this car looks.Its beautiful.Glad I had Bill P put corsas on too.Super motivated for my physical therapy on busted ass knee.Ill be clutching it very soon.Post some pix this weekend.Thanks Bill P on another special delivery.Almost embarassing as neighbors watch the process....Joe McCool very meticulous in approach.Still trying to catch my breathe....thanks Bill....cant wait to drive thru students to get to ECU statium next weekend for Southern Miss game...what a blast...those kids go nuts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang