It's official!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It\'s official!

After many months of faxes, missed calls, and lots and lots of waiting... I finally got confirmation that my VCA membership is processed! I have to say, I never tried so hard to have someone take my money... some of which, I hope, goes to speeding up this server. :D

All in all, I'm glad to be here and in company of some great folks who are as passionate about their Viper as I am. It's great when one day we are at each other's throats, and the next best of friends. With the exception of a couple lurking trolls, I'd let most of you buy me a beer anytime! (I'm generous that way) ;)

Oh yeah... my GTS runs well, and red is the fastest color, and looks classier with white stripes! (Had to throw that in before I get yelled at for being off-topic) :D

See you at VOI! :2tu:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It\'s official!

After many months of faxes, missed calls, and lots and lots of waiting... I finally got confirmation that my VCA membership is processed! I have to say, I never tried so hard to have someone take my money... some of which, I hope, goes to speeding up this server. :D

LOL, it took so long that I gave up completely.

Then I ordered a subscription to Viper magazine like a year ago, from Amazon.com and never got an issue...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, red is fastest (to keep itr on topic)..but how did ya'll pay for your VCA dues? I called the 1-800# in mid-April and paid with a credit card and was told itd be processed at the end of the month b/c they do all new memberships at the end of every month. By mid or late May or so I had my registration packet. And I havent missed an issue of Viper Mag yet.

Vipera

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Why did you join socal and not Norcal?

I did that......took a guess. :) I can change as needed.

Yep... I would be NorCal. :)

NorCal Vipers, in red, are faster. :headbang:

And then you woke up...!!! Please read your owners manual disclaimer, that states clearly that Sapphire Blue Vipers "With Grey Stripes" are the fastest!!! :2tu:

(Please pay no attention to the RED Viper in my Avatar...LOL)