Jack in the Box

Ghetto2315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come I get Jack in the Box commercials here in NJ, but the closest one is like 1500 miles away... probably in your state?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have yet to see the new JITB commercial that has a Viper. I know that JITB is known to use a Viper in many of their commercials though. I'll keep an eye out for it.

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen the new one yet. They used my 2000 RT/10 back in 2001 for the first commercial where Jack drove one. I went and watched as they filmed....It was a long day but great to meet Jack.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen the new one yet. They used my 2000 RT/10 back in 2001 for the first commercial where Jack drove one. I went and watched as they filmed....It was a long day but great to meet Jack.

Did you get to actually meet the guy who plays Jack (without his head)?

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seen the commerical its actually old but i think there using it again, but its always nice to see a viper on TV!

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep...Actually there were 2 Jacks...the guy who does the Acting and then there is Stunt Jack....I have pictures of them somewhere but can never figure out how to make the file sizes smaller to fit.
The guy who does Jacks voice btw is neither of those 2. He is the director of the commercials and does the voice overs after the commercial is filmed. It's really strange listening to him talking when they film...it sounds like Jack is actually directing the commercial!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper